- Kelp, Yelp? Light, Elizabeth // North & South;Nov2006, Issue 248, p27
The article presents the story of Louise and Doug Fawcett and their seaweed business, Pacific Harvest Co. Louise and Doug met and started a family in Toronto. In 2002, they migrated to Auckland, New Zealand and bought Pacific Harvest. The Fawcetts decided to extend the range of health products...
- Untitled. // Sea Vegetables;1985, p2
Presents a photograph of a variety of seaweed dishes.
- RECIPE INDEX. // Sea Vegetables;1985, p235
Presents an index of seaweed recipes in the book "Sea Vegetables: Harvesting Guide & Cookbook."
- How nutritious is seaweed salad? // Natural Health;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p85
Focuses on the nutrient content of seaweed salad served in sushi restaurants. Main ingredients of the salad; Effect of taste enhancement on nutritional content of salad; Calorie content of a three ounce serving.
- Seaweed sandwiches, anyone? Dunn, Wendy O'Leary; Wright, Deborah // Hopscotch;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p18
Presents a recipe for seaweed bread. Examples of dishes using seaweeds; Varieties of seaweeds.
- Through thick and thin. Verstreken, J.D. // Dairy Industries International;Oct97, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p45
Discusses the use of processed Eucheuma seaweed (PES) as a replacement for refined carrageenan in several dairy applications. Sources of carrageenan; Applications of carrageenan; Comparison of carrageenan and PES.
- FOODS WITH BENEFITS. KUMAI, CANDICE // Men's Fitness;Jun2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p40
The article provides an answer to the question of how to cook with sea vegetables.
- SEAWEED. Strong, Andrea // Restaurant Business;3/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p92
Presents information on sea vegetables. Evolution of the production of seaweed Nori; Main culinary use of kelp; Ingredient for the gelatinous sweets found on dimsum carts. INSET: HAIRY BUSINESS..
- Vegetables from the sea. Wood, Rebecca // Natural Health;Sep2000, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p104
Presents recipes for dishes that use seaweed. Harvest Hijiki Salad; DLT Sandwich; Five Minute Miso Soup with Dalkon and Wakame Flakes; Quinoa and Nori Pilaf with Hazelnuts; Use of seaweed in traditional Chinese medicine. INSETS: Sea Sources.;The Many Sides of Seaweed..