- Seafood paradise. // Essence (Essence);Apr89, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p92
Describes the cuisine of St. Croix, which features seafood, a unique mingling of the seven countries that have ruled the island. Recipes.
- See Jane fish. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
Presents recipes for seafood. Sauteed catfish in raspberry-shallot sauce; Sauteed snapper with onions and golden raisins; Cindy's salmon with honey-mustard tarragon.
- The recipes. // Restaurant Business;07/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 13, p116
Presents recipes for various seafood dishes. New Orleans-Style `Barbecued Shrimp'; Soy Grilled Prawns with Buckwheat Soba Noodle Salad; Shrimp Cups; Mahi Sauce with Grapefruit Mojo and Black Bean Puree; Mackerel Putanesca; Pecan-Crusted Trout.
- Catch of the day. Gibson, Barry // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep98, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p67
Presents a recipe for yucca-crusted wahoo with flamed-roasted corn salsa, which is a seafood recipe from Brian Anderson and Connie Jones, two chefs at Fishbones Restaurant in Morehead City, North Carolina. Ingredients required, including wahoo steaks and sweat corn.
- Fishing for compliments. Neustadt, Kathy, // Yankee;Mar97, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p70
Presents several seafood specialties of Westport, Massachusetts resident Dan George. Squid Salad; Taratour; Potato Javelins; Fish Stew; Stuffed Quahogs; Lebanese Salad; Blueberry Pie; Summer Punch; Fruit Flowers.
- A different beat. DeMers, John // New Orleans Magazine;Feb97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p15
Presents information on fresh seafood cuisine a New Orleans, Louisiana, favorite. Indepth look at the health benefits of seafood cuisine; Recipes of seafood dishes provided; Comments from chef Paul Prudhomme.
- Squid pro quo. // New York;5/17/93, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p52
Features a seafood barbecue for ten by John Schenk from West Broadway, which starts with grilled squid stuffed with couscous, zucchini and red peppers, scallop and artichoke brochettes and grilled marinated bluefish with black olive and caper sauce. For dessert, cherry polenta cake with...
- Brewing up seafood stews. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;8/15/94, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p43
Features various seafood melanges in several restaurants' menus. Seasonings for the mixtures of fish and shellfish; Versions of bouillabaisse; Restaurants serving seafood melanges.
- Gone fishing. Simpson, Maureen // Australian House & Garden;Feb97, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p130
Features various seafood recipes. Includes Fried Flathead with Olive Mashed Potatoes; Seafood Linguine; Juicy Poached Fish with Caponata; Tasmanian Smoked Salmon with Japanese Omelet; Sardines in Herb Crust.