The Year of Voting Generously: Approved Debt Sets New Record
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- U.S. TREASURY BONDS. // Caribbean Business;5/26/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p53
This article presents information related to the U.S. Treasury Bonds. When maturity is 3 months yield is 2.74, 6 months yield is 3.02, 24 months yield is 3.62, 36 months yield is 3.70, 60 months yield is 3.84, 120 months yield is 4.10, 360 months yield is 4.42.
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.