- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32647, p38
Several charts are presented that list the statistics concerning the bond market in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, and general obligation bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p33
Presents statistics on the United States municipal bond market as of August 3, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes; Municipal...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32046, p36
The article presents various charts that portray the market statistics of the bond market. One of the charts informs about the market indicators, while another one about the U.S. securities prices. Some other charts are: chart of short-term tax-exempt yields, chart of visible supply rises, chart...
- New Supply To Hit Weak Market. ALBANO, CHRISTINE; RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;6/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33933, p1
In this article, the authors discuss the financial status of the U.S. municipal bond market in coming week of June 2013. They mentions that the market will observe a potential surplus of new supply as approximately bonds of 10 billion U.S. dollars will be priced during the weeks. They also...
- New Issues Received Well; Yields Steady. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/30/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33624, p2
The article focuses on the stability of bond yields in the U.S. A certain trader notes the strong bonds prices as well as several deals received by tax-exempt market in the country. However, it cites the weakening condition of municipal bond market despite the acceleration of such bond yields....
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p24
Several charts are presented which list the market statistics of bonds in the U.S., including market indicators, municipal market data general obligation yields and visible supply rises.
- Secondary Trading Takes Backseat Ahead of Greenspan's Testimony. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Decline in bond prices; Consideration of the February 15, 2005 New York City general obligation bond offering as the largest deal; Implementation of repricing of new bond issues.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p17
Statistics are presented on the U.S. dollar amount of daily average bond yield to maturity, the price of treasury bonds, and the index rate of short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of March 2012.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.