- N.Y. Dorm Authority to Sell $99M Uninsured Hospital Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p36
Reports on the possible sale of multi-million unenhanced hospital revenue bonds for triple-B-plus-rated Catholic Health Services of Long Island, with Goldman, Sachs & Co. as senior manager by the New York State Dormitory Authority. Effect of the appeals of the bonds on the state's market;...
- Washington Readies Nearly $500 Million of Mostly Tax-Exempt GO Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p44
Reports on the plan of Washington state to issue general obligation bonds to the bond market. Use of the proceeds to finance higher education capital costs; Affirmation of agencies of the ratings assigned to the bonds; Detection of the economic recovery of the state which contributes to a higher...
- Illinois Happy With Bids, Rates on GOs Despite Recent Troubles. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p4
The article reports on the satisfied feedback on the general obligation (GO) bonds' performance in Illinois in 2009. The state government disclosed to be contented on its bids and ratings on GOs as of April 7, revealing to receive nine bids on its $150 million competitive sale of GO bonds. The...
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p41
The article discusses the rise in Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index which is based on the performance of 40 long term bonds including rise of the 20 year general obligation bond, rise in the Bond Buyer's Revenue Bond Index after being at a low for three weeks, and rise of the U.S. treasury bond.
- St. Tammany Boost. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the betterment of the sale tax debt ratings of Louisiana-based St. Tammany's Parish by Standard & Poor's on October 5, 2004. Ratings; Effect of the of the upgrading on the parish sales tax base.
- State bond rating. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;02/17/97, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p50
Reports on the effects of reducing the state budget and reducing the backlog of unpaid health care bills in Illinois. Upgrade of Illinois' credit rating by Moody's Investors Service Incorporated.
- Disappointing rating. Bayer, Alexei // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p21
Reports on South Africa's sovereign rating of BB from the European finance agency IBCA. Rating in Standard & Poor's (S&P) and Moody's; Reason behind increase in domestic interest rates.
- Standard & Poor's assigns A rating to state public works board. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/09/98, Issue 322379, p13
Reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned its single A ratings to California State Public Works Board's lease revenue refunding bonds issued for California. Relevance of the designation; Possibility of an upgrade if the state continues to demonstrate consistent and improved financial position.
- Illinois and Colorado Are Bringing the Biggest Deals. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33644, p7
The article forecasts the performance of Colorado and Illinois state bonds in January 2012, which according to Frederick Yosca of BNY Mellon Capital Management have a healthy demand.