N.Y.C., Maine Bond Bank Head Up a Fresh Jolt of Supply
- A conservative alternative to stocks. Lynott, William J. // Dermatology Times;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p82
The article focuses on municipal bonds as the best alternative for range of investors in the volatile market. It says that municipal bonds are attractive to the investors because the interest incomes are exempted from the federal income tax. It likewise adds that these bonds can strengthen the...
- Investors Seeking Information on Their Gulf Coast Holdings. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p6
Focuses on the status of the municipal holdings, sought by municipal bond investors, in Louisiana and Mississippi. Citations of the bond-related concerns of the investors; Conduction of seminar to address the concerns of investors, organized by Morgan Keegan & Co.; Addition of bond security and...
- News in brief. Harris, Craig T.; Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p2
Reports on developments concerning state and municipal bond markets in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Federal Open Market Committee's decision to raise its target for the federal funds rate; Federal Reserve Board governors' approval of a point increase in the discount...
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p22
Features the results of competitive sales of government securities in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Pomona Unified School District in California; Saint Mary Parish Waterworks District Number Five in Louisiana; City of Monticello in Minnesota.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p29
Presents market indicators for the United States government securities market as of February 2, 2000. Includes the municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p24
Offers information on rating changes of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of environmental improvement revenue bonds of the Allegheny County Industrial Authority in Pennsylvania; Airport system revenue bonds of Denver, Colorado; General obligation...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p27
Offers information on negotiated sales of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of certificates of participation of the Carpinteria Valley Water District in California; Transportation Revenue Anticipation Notes of the Colorado Department of Transportation.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p31
Offers information on competitive sales of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of general obligation bonds of New Haven, Connecticut; General obligation bonds of the Indiana-Marion County Public Library; Dormitory revenue bonds of the State Board of...
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p19
Presents figures on negotiated sales of government bonds in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Maine State Housing Authority; Dakota County, Minnesota Community Development Authority; Wellsboro Area School District in Pennsylvania.