Assured's 4Q Profits Up 9% From 3Q
- Assured Guaranty Focused on the Long Term in Mixed Third Quarter. Slawn, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/16/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33617, p18
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Ltd. has planned to focus on its long-term prospects on value creation after the release of the company's third-quarter results in 2011.
- Assured Guaranty Reports $37.9M In 3Q Net Income, Down From Last Year. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p48
The article reports on the financial performance of Assured Guaranty Ltd., the parent company of bond insurer Assured Guaranty Corp. during the third quarter of 2006 in the U.S. The company reported net income of $37.0 million for the period and it reported a slight increase in new production...
- XL Reports First Quarter Net Income of $96,000. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p4
Highlights the financial performance of XL Capital Assurance for the first quarter of 2004. Net income; Net loss incurred by the company in the fourth quarter of 2003; Other bond insurer parent companies that posted their earnings, such as Assured Guaranty Ltd., MBIA Inc. and Radian Group Inc.
- Assured Guaranty Reports 4Q Profits Fell 13% From 2004. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p35
The article reports on the decline of profits of Bermuda-based Assured Guaranty Ltd. for the fourth quarter of 2005. The decline was due to expenses related to the value of some derivative investments. The company's total profits actually rose. for all of 2004. Public finance business gross...
- Assured Posts 4Q Income of $42.4 Million, 11% Over 2005. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p29
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Ltd. has posted net income of $42.4 million for last year's fourth quarter, an 11 percent increase from the same period in 2005 in the U.S. Information about the bond ratings of the company is presented. The company has also backed 52 deals worth a...
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- Assured Guaranty Reports $39M of 1Q Income, Up 12% From 2006. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p40
The article reports on the 12% increase in the income of Assured Guaranty Ltd. for the first quarter of 2007 in the U.S. According to the author, the increase in the income of Assured was propelled by the flourishing of business production in structured finance and international business....
- Assured Par New Issue Volume Far Outpaces Total Market Growth of 72%. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;5/8/2015, p1
Assured Guaranty wrapped roughly $3.4 billion of municipal bonds in the first quarter, as Assured's new issue par value was up 136% from the first quarter of last year - a number that far outpaces an overall market growth of 72%.
- Assured Guaranty Reports Profit Gain. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p46
The article reports on the increase registered by Assured Guaranty's net income for the fourth quarter of 2014 as the bond insurer continued to rebuild market share. Topics include the strategic objectives achieved by the company including optimization of capital management and continuation of...