Fitch Cites Litigation in Placing St. Louis Ballpark Debt on Watch
- Fitch Takes St. Louis Ballpark Debt Off Negative Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32418, p5
The article reports on the removal of the 2003 Saint Louis Cardinals ballpark project revenue bonds from the negative watch of the Fitch Ratings. In February 2005, the company had placed them on negative watch due to a pending litigations. The Missouri Development Finance Board had bought the...
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Fitch Lifts Louisiana To Stable. Desue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p1
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to revise its rating from negative to A on general obligation state bonds of Louisiana. The increased in bond ratings is in line with the change in the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Laura Porter, analyst, commented that...
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Virginia County Earns Stable A From Fitch for Upcoming $70M School Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p5
Reports on the assignment of an A rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the lease revenue bonds of Warren County, Virginia. Plan of the county to issue the bonds for school construction and renovation projects; Maturity of the bonds; Significance of the rating to the bond.
- Fitch Boosts $5.4 Billion in Chicago GO Debt to AA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p6
Reports on the rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the bonds issued by the government in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Total amount of general obligation debt upgraded by the agency; Influence of the city's decision to lease the Chicago Skyway to...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Affirmed Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article reports on the outstanding rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Rating Inc. on the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds in Norfolk, Virginia. Prior to the sale of the city's $114.3 million bonds, an affirmation for an A1 and AA ratings are...
- VIRGINIA: Hopewell Gets Stable. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p9
The article reports Fitch Ratings Ltd. has upgraded its outlook for Hopewell, Virginia's general obligation debt to stable from negative while affirming the city's A-plus rating. It is stated that the move has affected $38.9 million of outstanding general obligations. An analysis regarding the...
- FLORIDA: Cocoa Beach Utility Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to revise to negative its outlook on Cocoa Beach's nearly $7 million of outstanding utility system improvement bonds in Florida. Fitch confirmed the city's utility bond rating A-plus but said the negative outlook reflected a trend toward...