Pillsbury Muni Chief Sees Multifamily Growth in Merger
- Pillsbury Winthrop Taps New M&A Partner. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p6
Reports that Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP has hired Matt Swartz as its merger partner in McLean, Virginia. List of companies advised by Swartz; Plan of Swartz to focus on middle market deals.
- Pillsbury Winthrop and Shaw Pittman commit to merger. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
Reports that British law firms Pillsbury Winthrop LLP and Shaw Pittman LLP has confirmed their intention to merge in February 2004. Letter of intent to merge signed by the firms; Status of the negotiations; Total number of lawyers should the merger push through.
- Pillsbury merger to salvage Shaw Pittman NY. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p7
This article reports that Shaw Pittman LLP's anticipated merger with Pillsbury Winthrop LLP could shore up the Washington D.C. firm's ailing New York office after two of the firm's New York partners left for Morgan Lewis & Bockius. Shaw Pittman's New York partners Akiba Stern and Ed Haren quit...
- Firms Find Corporate Wallets Growing Fatter. // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p9
The article reports that increasing revenue has become a trend in the corporate sector. Companies have returned to profitability and have built cash resources, so successful companies are looking to expand and double-down their bets on business they are in, said Dave Snyder, a partner in...
- Integration gathers pace as Pillsbury rejigs board. Moshinsky, Ben // Lawyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the reorganization of the management team of the Great Britain-based law firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, in efforts to integrate Pillsbury and Shaw Pittman after the two firms merged in 2005. The firm's partnership has elected Pillsbury real estate partner James...
- Pillsbury Winthrop Ups Its M & A Advisory Presence in California. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the appointment of Ray LaSoya and a three-attorney group for the California mergers and acquisitions practice of Pillsbury Winthrop LP in 2004. Responsibilities under the position; Reason for his interest in the company; Previous assignments.
- Orrick, Pillsbury Winthrop Merger Would Bolster Bond Finance. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;11/1/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F343, p1
The article informs about increasing possibilities of strengthening of bond finance of Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, after its merger with other international law firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. It states that Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP has advised disclosure counsel on...
- Orrick and Pillsbury kill $1.4bn mega-merger plan. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/26/2013, p9
The article reports that Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman have called off merger discussions that would have made a $1.4 billion giant with two bases in London, England. It says that Orrick's discussion with legacy Dewey Ballantine fell through in 2007. It states...
- ...as firm keeps Dentons on tenterhooks over UK merger. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;2/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the possible merger between law firms Pillsbury Winthrop and Denton Wilde Sapte. Statement of both firms that they are not in formal merger talks; Pursuit of Pillsbury for the merger.