Banc of America to Get Morgan Stanley Veteran
- Banc of America Hires New Bankers as Other Firms Downsize. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p7
Reports on Bank of America Securities' hiring of three public finance bankers in Florida and Seattle, Washington. Reasons for hiring bankers; Customers of the bank.
- B of A Adds 2 Health-Care Specialists. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 144, p20
Reports on Banc of America Securities' hiring of two health-care investment bankers in London, England. Appointment of Wilder Fulford as the head of healthcare corporate and investment banking for Europe; Appointment of Stephen From.
- Firing of Walker by Banc of America Points to Conflict With New Hire. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p6
Reports on the dismissal of Chicago, Illinois-based investment banker Karen Walker from Banc of America Securities LLC. Possible reasons behind the dismissal of Walker; Job profile of Walker; Impact of Walker's dismissal on market status of the bank.
- Warburg takes hit as healthcare trio exits for B of A. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/14/99, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p5
Reports on Banc of America Securities' pirating of a three-person investment banking and research team from UBS AG's Warburg Dillon Read. Hiring of Paul Donofrio and David Gottlieb as managing directors, and Jerry Treppel as senior research analyst of Banc of America's healthcare group.
- BofA nabs head of power M&A from Chase. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p7
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC (BofA) has hired Chase Securities executive Thomas Rosen as head of energy industries mergers and acquisition. Career history; Integration of BofA's consumer and retail banking groups; Project finance opportunities in power.
- N.Y.C. Opens $1.1 B Sale With $475M Tax-Exempt, $50M Taxable. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p36
The article reports on the plan of New York City to sell $1.1 billion of bonds this April 2008 starting with the marketing of $475 million of tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds and $50 million taxable fixed-rate bonds. A three-day retail order period for the tax-exempt will start on April 10. Banc of...
- Myrtle Beach, S.C. Readies Sale for TIF District. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32474, p1
The article reports on the decision of the officials of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to sell its tax increment finance (TIF) district. Also, the bonds that will be sold will be unrated TIF bonds. The offering is limited, with Banc of America Securities LLC as the underwriter and McNair Law Firm...
- Connecticut to Issue $250 Million for Transportation Projects. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;10/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32728, p35
The article reports on the plan of the Connecticut government to issue $250 million of special tax obligation bonds for its transportation infrastructure programs. On October 9, the state treasurer plans to hold a retail order period for the deal, with institutional pricing to follow the next...
- B of A Securities Opens Phoenix Office. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/21/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 98, p20
Bank of America Securities LLC announced on Thursday that it had opened an office in Phoenix to sell public finance products in the Southwest. The investment banking unit of Bank of America Corp. also said it had hired Rebecca Eickley, the former energy and finance manager for Scottsdale,...