Heritage Settlement, Claim Forms Available Online to Bondholders
- Settlement Pot Reaches $24 Million In Heritage Healthcare Fraud Case. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports on the increase of the settlement pot for bondholders of Heritage Healthcare fraud case in the U.S. Filing of the lawsuit; Details on the allegation of fraud against the defendants; Agreements and distributions of the settlements by the defendants.
- Heritage Investors Go After Issuers. Shieds, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the lawsuit filed against the issuers of Heritage Healthcare bonds by investors in Chicago, Illinois. Bond issues involved in the lawsuit; Allegations raised against the issuers; Details on the case.
- Angels Online. Kaelble, Steve // Indiana Business Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p4
Reports on AngelNet Inc., also known as the Indiana Angel Investor Network, a free service for companies searching angel investors. Service at www.indianaangel.com, by the law firm Leagre Chandler & Millard and concord Partners.
- Investors will get $437M in settlement, N.J. says. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the 473 million dollar settlement for New Jersey investors who were allegedly misled into making risky investments.
- Parties Ink Heritage Debt Settlement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p1
Reports on U.S. District Judge Dickran Tevrizian's preliminary approval of a settlement offered to investors who hold Heritage Healthcare's debt. Accounting firm, Sobelman Cohen & Sullivan LLP's settlement in the litigation; Comments of Brian Barry, lead attorney for the bondholders in the case,...
- TMXMONEY.COM LAUNCHED WITH ENHANCEMENTS FOR INVESTORS. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
The article features an online media kit for investors available at http://www.TMXmoney.com.
- High-yield bond investors upbeat about 2003. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p15
Talks about the uncertainty expressed by high-yield bond investors responding to a survey on the Lehman Brothers Inc. Web site about wireless industry fundamentals. Comments from David Wells, a high-yield bond analyst who is co-author of the survey, about the survey; Percentage of survey...
- Settlement secures $67.5 million for Westpoint investors. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;2/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the settlement of a compensation lawsuit by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with KPMG and Westpoint Group directors in 2011.
- Heritage Bondholders' Lawsuit Gets Class Action Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p3
Reports on the decision of a federal judge to grant a class action status to a lawsuit filed on behalf of investors who hold multimillion-dollar bonds issued for projects of the now-defunct Heritage Healthcare in the U.S. Effect of the decision on various settlements funds; Statement of Brian...