Heritage Settlement, Claim Forms Available Online to Bondholders
- Settlement Pot Reaches $24 Million In Heritage Healthcare Fraud Case. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports on the increase of the settlement pot for bondholders of Heritage Healthcare fraud case in the U.S. Filing of the lawsuit; Details on the allegation of fraud against the defendants; Agreements and distributions of the settlements by the defendants.
- Heritage Investors Go After Issuers. Shieds, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the lawsuit filed against the issuers of Heritage Healthcare bonds by investors in Chicago, Illinois. Bond issues involved in the lawsuit; Allegations raised against the issuers; Details on the case.
- Investors will get $437M in settlement, N.J. says. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the 473 million dollar settlement for New Jersey investors who were allegedly misled into making risky investments.
- Parties Ink Heritage Debt Settlement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p1
Reports on U.S. District Judge Dickran Tevrizian's preliminary approval of a settlement offered to investors who hold Heritage Healthcare's debt. Accounting firm, Sobelman Cohen & Sullivan LLP's settlement in the litigation; Comments of Brian Barry, lead attorney for the bondholders in the case,...
- Settlement secures $67.5 million for Westpoint investors. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;2/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the settlement of a compensation lawsuit by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with KPMG and Westpoint Group directors in 2011.
- Heritage Bondholders' Lawsuit Gets Class Action Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p3
Reports on the decision of a federal judge to grant a class action status to a lawsuit filed on behalf of investors who hold multimillion-dollar bonds issued for projects of the now-defunct Heritage Healthcare in the U.S. Effect of the decision on various settlements funds; Statement of Brian...
- Investors May Get Piece of $28M Heritage Settlement in January. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32266, p35
The article reports that investors who submitted claims tied to their holdings of the Heritage Healthcare's tax-exempt bonds could receive a 28 million dollars global settlement in January 2006 in Chicago, Illinois. Attorney Brian Barry, the lawyer working on a federal class action lawsuit,...
- Arch era fund manager pays Â£17.6m to investors. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing;7/18/2013, p52
The article reports on the additional 17.6 million British pounds that Arch cru fund manager SPL Guernsey paid back to investors in the year to March 31, 2013 as it continues attempts to reach out-of-court settlements with former fund manager Arch Financial.
- Investors Submit 1,000 Claims in Heritage Healthcare Case. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p7
Reports on the claims filed in relation to the tax-exempt debt of the defunct Heritage Healthcare by its investors in the U.S. Total number of claims filed before the claims administrator; Allegations raised in the class action by investors; Amount of funds available in the global settlement of...