Ohio, Optimistic on Closing Shortfall, to Sell Water Bonds
- Temple University to Sell $375M in New, Refunding Bonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p44
The article reports that Temple University is planning to competitively sell about $375 million of new and refunding debt. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based university will sell its bonds through the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has...
- Moody's Upgrade in Hand, Honolulu to Sell $250M for Capital Improvements. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31683, p6
Reports that the city and county of Honolulu will issue capital improvement general obligation bonds worth $250 million on July 29, 2003, following their upgrade by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa3 to Aa2. Implication of the upgrade of bonds for Honolulu's economic performance; Comments...
- Moody's Downgrades CalPRS, CalSTRS 3 Notches Each to Aa3. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p32
The article reports on the assessment made by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the credit enhancement programs of the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers Retirement Systems (CalSTRS) in San Francisco, California. Both...
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼