- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32609, p29
Several charts depicting the bond index as of April 17, 2007 in the U.S. are presented, including the 30-day Visible Supply which reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding, short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market data general obligation yields, and...
- The Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p7
Several graphs are presented depicting the bond indexes in the U.S. municipal market as of August 29, 2008 including the revenue bond index and the municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32861, p33
Several tables are presented depicting bond statistics in the U.S., including the sales of bond offerings, the average of public issues based on the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Index, and percentage of the dollar volume for competitive bonds.
- Markit MCDX Spreads. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33683, p18
A table is presented which shows the comparison of Markit MCDX index for municipal bonds such as the MCDX.NA 17 V1 5Y and the MCDX.NA 17 V1 10Y.
- Friday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/26/2014, p13
A chart is presented that shows financial data including Government Securities Prices, Municipal Bond Index, and The Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply as of December 29, 2014.
- Friday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/29/2014, p13
A chart is presented that shows data concerning the U.S. municipal bond market including the Municipal Bond Index and Gernment Securities Prices as of December 26, 2014 and the Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply as of December 29, 2014.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33714, p2
A table is presented which lists bond factors for May 14, 2012 including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and TheMuniCenter List.
- Yield Indexes Mostly Up Following Greenspan Comments. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p6
Reports on the fluctuation of the bond buyer indexes as of September 2, 2004 to November 23, 2004 in the U.S. Increase of the one-year note index; Stability of the revenue bond index; Decrease of Municipal Bond Index.
- Most Indexes Down With Munis Flat or Firmer in Each Session. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33061, p7
The article reports on the decrease of nearly all "The Bond Buyer's" weekly yield indexes as municipals were either flat or slightly firmer in each of the week' sessions in the U.S. Michael Pietronico, CEO of Miller Tabak Asset Management guessed that the anticipation of the stimulus bill being...