- Move for faster deliveries. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p5
Reports on the relocation of oak cabinet manufacturer Charltons to a larger warehouse in England.
- Boroughs get D in Class A space. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;06/12/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p3
No abstract available.
- NEED MORE SPACE? CONVERT A BUILDING AND SAVE. Kessler, Ira // Industrial Management;Jan75, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p9
Evaluates the problems associated in the expansion and relocation of manufacturing space for offices and warehousing in New York City. Accommodation of requirements of the manufacturing operation; Loss of experienced administrative and office personnel due to increase cost of commuting;...
- Moving? Watch out. Rosenzweig, Stan // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/18/97, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p15
Cites issues to consider when planning for office relocation. Importance of knowledge and awareness of changes in telephony and computer telephone integration; Similarity between less dense areas with more populated areas; Determination about access to power and the building's ability to meet needs.
- With Help From Friends, GEM Reopens. // Credit Union Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p30
The article reports that GEM FCU has opened its new building in Minot, North Dakota, after its former building was ravaged by flood this summer.
- The Enterprise moves offices to Capitol Hill district. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/8/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
The article announces that The Enterprise has moved to its new location at Northgate Park in the Marmalade/Capitol Hill area, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fauld expands with ...2m move. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Reports on the investment made by the cabinet firm, Fauld Town & Country Furniture, in its transfer to purpose built premises at Whitestone, England.
- USA inspires Redwood Bay. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p6
The article reports on the relocation of independent furniture and home interior retailer Redwood Bay in Milsom Place shopping center in England on July 1, 2010.
- Demand prompts independent expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p10
The article focuses on the relocation of the Colchester, England-based furniture retailer, Hatfields Furnishers, to larger premises to comply with its increasing demand.