- Consumers Still Cloudy on TVE's Value. Baumgartner, Jeff // Broadcasting & Cable;2/1/2016, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p16
Statistics are given regarding the different benefits and services obtain from television providers offered by Spanish state-owned public-service television broadcaster TVE based on the survey of U.S. television viewers.
- Advertisers warn ITV over share drop. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);1/9/2003, p6
Reports on reactions of advertisers and agencies on the decline of the audience share of television channel ITV. Reason for the decline; Comparison of audience share of ITV1 and BBC One; Challenge for ITV.
- Public station faces challenges, chances. Davis, Andrea Muirragui // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p3
Reports the significance of transition to digital broadcasting to WFYI-TV Channel 20. Benefit of digital capacity in expanding the audience reach; Development of educational content to fill the additional bandwidth; Amount raise by the station for equipment and other upgrades to complete the...
- LIFE AFTER LESCURE. // Campaign (UK);6/21/2002, Issue 24, p24
Focuses on the state of television broadcasting in France. Percentage of the overall viewing figures accounted by cable and satellite offerings; Direction of the programming toward youth audiences; Regulation of the industry.
- Fox, NBC in Tight Sweeps Battle. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;2/10/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 6, p2
Reports on ratings of cable television networks Fox and NBC as of February 2003. Rating of Fox and NBC among adults aged 18 to 49; Television network which is more popular among adults aged 18 to 34; Strategy followed by NBC to counter rising popularity of Fox; Rating of television networks...
- Europe's TV networks boost news audience. Aitken, Lucy // Campaign (UK);6/28/2002, Issue 25, p10
Reports the business performance of pan-European TV news network. Increase of network viewers; Impact of the news network on the viewers; Lists of news networks included in the survey.
- TV viewing is now another problem to manage. Dailey, Kim // Jefferson County Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 34, pA4
The author discusses how television (TV) viewing became complicated and problematic instead of entertaining.
- Digital channels continue to gain in British ratings. Bennett; Pryor, Peter // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/7/2003, Vol. 376 Issue 39, p72
Reports on the increase in the popularity of digital channels in the Great Britain and a significant shift in the television viewing habits of Britishers. Popularity of multichannel services during the 1990s; Statistics on the ratings of the digital channels during December 2002.
- Canucks watch less TV. // Daily Variety;01/29/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 41, p18
Reports on results of a survey on television viewing in Canada.