The big picture
- A 1950s Flashback. // Architectural Digest;Sep99, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p38
Features the 1950 furniture and interior accessories shop owned by Tony Delorenzo in New York City, New York. Reason given by Alan Wanzenberg for shopping; Some of the pieces offered; Contact information.
- Extra sensory perceptions. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p69
Focuses on the benefits of accessories for furniture stores in Great Britain. Success of DFS Group Ltd.; Concept of minimalism; Importance of the visual impact of a store.
- Elizabeth II in New York. // Architectural Digest;Nov99, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p304
Reveals the interior decoration accessories offered at Elizabeth Street shop in New York City, New York. Contact information.
- Ethnic Variety in Los Angeles. // Architectural Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p52
Describes the Arte de Mexico, a home accessories shop in Los Angeles, California. Remarks from the shop's vice president, David Stoffers; Sample of pieces featured in the shop; Information on the store's specialties.
- IN THE SHOWROOMS. Simpson, Jeffrey // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p176
Features several stores that sell interior decoration accessories in New York City. Morjikian; Holly Hunt Showroom; Colefax & Fowler.
- Baron's Sale. // Architectural Digest;Oct99, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the items sold at Red Baron's auction house in Atlanta, Georgia. Contact information.
- What's Retailing. Schwartz, Meredith // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2005, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p14
Provides a list of the most saleable items as reported by specialty retailers across the U.S. Top products in the Northeast; Most popular accessories in the Midwest; Saleable items on the Southwest. INSET: EBay.com re.
- ICA Home Decor rebrands, opens Atlanta showroom. York, Jenny Heinzen // Home Accents Today;Aug2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the rebranding of the Intercontinental Art as ICA Home Decor. The company has opened its first showroom in Americasmart. It was founded in 1976 as a framed graphics producer and is now expanding into more home categories and building itself into a lifestyle brand for...
- Size Plateau. Halford, Quinn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov2005, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p10
Comments on the market opportunities for gift and home decor retailers in the U.S. Demand for accessories to furnish larger homes; Expenditures of Americans on gift items, such as fashion jewelry and personal care products; Advice of the author for specialty retailers.