MFI names new finance director
- MFI jobs boost. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p5
Reports on the 60 temporary staff to be recruited by MFI at its Stockton Hygena factory in Great Britain.
- MFI tries to get IT right for sales. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p4
Focuses on the problems encountered by MFI management in its computer systems. Impact of computer system problems to the operations of the company; Measures taken to make systems work effectively; Details on the company's business responsibilities.
- MFI provides call centre agents with automatic knowledge. // e.learning age;Dec2003/Jan2004, p28
Reports on the implementation of Transversal's Intrafaq call centre support product at MFI. Reason for implementing the solution; Details on the solution; Benefit of the solution.
- Al web site system tackles PlayStation gamers' tough questions. // Information World Review;Oct2002, Issue 184, p4
Reports on the contract signed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and retailer MFI to use Transversal's Metafaq intelligent query system as of October 2002. Background on Transversal; Description of the system; Information on how the system works.
- Lending department execs need many skills, are hard to replace. Oppenheim, Sara // American Banker;7/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 138, p17
Focuses on the challenge facing senior bank executives trying to fill key posts in a rapidly developing field that requires a blend of retail and commercial banking talent. Requirements to be a regional manager; Factors accounting for the increased human resource challenge.
- RECOVERY WATCH. // Accountancy;Jun2010, Vol. 145 Issue 1402, p10
The article reports on the results of an American Express survey which found that one-third of finance executive in Great Britain see recruitments to start in June 2010.
- Looking for something extra. Wheeler, James // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb96, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p45
Warns of problems for employees and employers in the current trend towards the recruitment of `overskilled' financial managers. Implications for financial managers; Effect on recruitment.
- Klarman Continued, And the Power Equation. McDaniel, Kip // Chief Investment Officer;Oct2015, p4
Introduction to articles published in the current issue are presented including an article on the annual ranking of the world's 100 most powerful asset owners and consultation with recruiters.
- Paying for the Integrity of Audit Reports--FD's Surveyed. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the unwillingness of financial executives to pay more to guarantee the integrity of financial statements in Great Britain. Responsibility for financial integrity; Financial hierarchy in company.