ScS expects sales growth to cool
- ScS first foots into Scotland as part of expansion plans. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p1
Reports on the entry of ScS into the retail market in Scotland. Opening of a store by ScS in Edinburgh; Fortification of the presence of the chain in the South West; Increase of the effectiveness of its advertising on the expansion of the company.
- Sales tonic for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the improvement in the sales of ScS. Increase of turnovers; Plan of the company to continue its expansion; Promotion of Kevin Royal from the trading board to the main board as sales director.
- ScS reaps benefits as rain drives customers to spend. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2007, Issue 5550, p6
The article reports on the increase in sales order at retailer ScS Upholstery despite wet whether in Great Britain. Finance director Ron Turnbull stated that the increase was a result of the management's initiatives to stimulate sales. He added that the rain months meant that people spent money...
- Slower but sure sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p4
The article reports that Great Britain-based retail outlet company ScS has seen slow growth in the first quarter of 2005, but is still increasing the sales of its products. Like for like growth has slowed from 11% in the 18 weeks to 6 February, to 7% in the 26 weeks to 31 March and 6% in the 33...
- ScS turns to TV as store plans stall. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p4
The article reports on the plans of ScS Upholstery PLC to open ten stores in ten months before July 2007. According to its chairman, Mike Brown, the national media advertising coverage prompted the growth of the company with shop openings in Scotland and in Ipswich. The company had a turnover...
- ScS shelves store plans. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p5
The article focuses on the business plans of ScS Inc. in Great Britain. The company has no plans to open or refurbish any stores due to its 16% drop in like-for-like sales as of December 26, 2007. It warned that the situation is unlikely to improve in the foreseeable future after poor trading...
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p10
Presents a shopping experience at SCS Co. in South Bank Centre in Great Britain.
- Profits soar in record year for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the record pre-tax profits experienced by furniture distributor ScS Co. in Great Britain. Percentage of turnover; Average order value; Plans in opening new stores.
- ScS looks to the south. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p4
Reports that ScS chief executive Mike Browne sent staff at the Sunderland, England, office floral tributes to celebrate the opening of the firm's floatation at 112 pounds per share.