No sale talk at LA
- Laura Ashley to quit manufacturing. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p54
Reports on textile and retail group Laura Ashley Holdings PLC's selling of its manufacturing operations in Wales and the Netherlands.
- Laura Ashley to sell 40% to Malaysians to ensure survival. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2008, Issue 5585, p29
The article presents a reprint of the article "Laura Ashley to sell 40% to Malaysians to ensure survival," which appeared in the April 24, 1998 issue of "Cabinet Maker." The article focused on the proposal of Laura Ashley directors to sell 40% of its shares to a Malaysian conglomerate MUI for...
- Ashley Fails to Find Buyers for Its Plants. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/1/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 103, p7
Reports on the announcement of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC that it would sell its factories. Objective of the company for selling the factories; Factories of the company that will be closed; Conversion of the apparel factory in Gresford, Wales.
- BENELUX REDUX. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/8/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 50, p5
Reports on plans of Great Britain based company Laura Ashley Holdings PLC to manage business losses. Information on the proposed sale of its operations in various European countries; Appraisal of the money likely to be generated through such sale; Analysis of plans of the company to open...
- NEWS. // In-Store;Feb2005, p17
Presents an update on issues related to retail trade in Great Britain as of February 2005. Decline in sales of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC; Sale of the womenswear chain of Phase Eight to a management buyout; Increase in the financial performance of Raleigh Cycle.
- Quittinâ€™ time. Roth, J. D. // Entrepreneur;Dec2014, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p88
The article discusses entrepreneurs' decisions to sell their business with mention of the potential effects of either quitting or not quitting one's entrepreneurship.
- Laura Ashley trading in line. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports that Laura Ashley shareholders were told at a company meeting in June 2000 that trading since April 11, 2000, continued to be in line with management's expectations.
- Furniture impresses in chequered Hi performance by chain. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p10
The article reports on the latest Hi performance of stock prices of furniture offered by long-standing retail chain Laura Ashley.
- Buyer Beware. Arul, Jey // Edmontonians;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
In this article the author several suggestions to business owners in Alberta on what to consider while selling their business to avoid fraud. He suggests to select a business broker or intermediary who is local to the market and is interested in making relationship with business owners. He...