S.F. Port Affirmed
- Port of Call: Negative. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports that Fitch Ratings has affirmed the A rating in revene refund bonds issued by the Port Commission of the City and County of San Francisco, California. Increase of credit risk; Decline of rental rates; Escalation of operations and maintenance expenses.
- Four-Way Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings for four credits in Jefferson Parish and removed them from rating watch negative in Louisiana. It has declared its AA rating for 6.7 million dollars in outstanding Jefferson Parish general obligation debt and its AA-minus for...
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...
- San Francisco Port Aims to Save Itself by Educating Public. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32294, p27
The article reports that San Francisco Port Commission is planning to educate the public on how market pressures, the limitations of bond covenants, and local zoning laws are keeping the port away from issuing any further debt. The commission will also hold a public meeting to address the...
- Fitch Wraps Up Rating Recalibrations. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33309, p1
The article reports on the completion of the recalibration of municipal bond ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. that raises about 2,200 credits in the U.S. It states that the changes of the rating affect about 1,828 local tax-supported credits, 338 water and sewer credits and 50 higher education...
- Fitch Cuts Las Vegas Monorail to BB, Citing Declining Ridership Figures. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p28
The article reports that Las Vegas Monorail Co. was downgraded from BBB-minus by Fitch Ratings Inc., with only half the expected ridership and diminished revenue in Nevada. The original goal of the monorail was to provide an alternative to taxis, which are notoriously impossible to hail during...