- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings of several government entities in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p35
The article provides information on various government bonds issued in the United States. Information regarding the bonds of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia; has been given.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yields for February 25, 2005 in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher After Release of Weak Job Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds for June 2, 2004. Factors influencing the increase in municipal bonds; Decline in tax-exempt bond yields; Additional jobs outside of the farm sector; Federal Open market Committee's increase of its target federal funds.
- Road GO Vote. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p31
Reports that Denton County, Texas voters are scheduled to vote on a bond package. Total value of the bond package; Uses of proceeds from sale of general obligation bonds; Uses of debt issued for roads.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p33
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market, as of May 11, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.