- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings of several government entities in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p35
The article provides information on various government bonds issued in the United States. Information regarding the bonds of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia; has been given.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yields for February 25, 2005 in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- Issuers Offer Up Feast Ahead of Holiday-Shortened Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p6
Reports on the plan of several issuers to sell sizable new bond issues in the long-term bond market in the U.S. Expectation for New York Dormitory Authority to issue the largest expected bond offering; Possibility for two long-term tobacco bond deals to be introduced to the market; Other new...
- New Mexico to Sell $181M in Severance Tax and GO Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p30
Reports on New Mexico's plan to sell competitive severance tax and general obligation bonds to provide financing for a variety of capital projects. Series of severance tax bonds to be sold; Electronic submission of bids through i-Deal's Parity system; Financial adviser on the severance tax and...
- Sizable Deals on Tap as Market Starts Wrapping Up 2004. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p6
Assesses the outcome of bond trading during the first week of December 2004 in the U.S. Yield in the 30-year triple-A general obligation bond; Role of Northeastern state bond issuers during the trading period; Participation of the state of Pennsylvania in the trading.