- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings of several government entities in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p35
The article provides information on various government bonds issued in the United States. Information regarding the bonds of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia; has been given.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yields for February 25, 2005 in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p8
Presents a chart depicting the schedule of bond deals of several government agencies and local authorities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p31
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive state bond sales in the U.S. as of October 7, 2005. Background of the bond deal of the state of Massachusetts; Amount involved in the bond issuance of the Minnetonka Independent School District in Minnesota; Profile of the transaction of New...
- Issuers Offer Up Feast Ahead of Holiday-Shortened Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p6
Reports on the plan of several issuers to sell sizable new bond issues in the long-term bond market in the U.S. Expectation for New York Dormitory Authority to issue the largest expected bond offering; Possibility for two long-term tobacco bond deals to be introduced to the market; Other new...
- Munis Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p2
The article reports on the stable performance of the U.S. municipal market as of July 9, 2008. The market showed a firm status based on the upstick in Treasuries and was up by a solid three basis points. Bonds from an interdealer trade of California 5s yielded 5.07%. Bonds from an interdealer...