- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p37
Presents charts depicting the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p31
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive state bond sales in the U.S. as of October 7, 2005. Background of the bond deal of the state of Massachusetts; Amount involved in the bond issuance of the Minnetonka Independent School District in Minnesota; Profile of the transaction of New...
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher After Release of Weak Job Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds for June 2, 2004. Factors influencing the increase in municipal bonds; Decline in tax-exempt bond yields; Additional jobs outside of the farm sector; Federal Open market Committee's increase of its target federal funds.
- Road GO Vote. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p31
Reports that Denton County, Texas voters are scheduled to vote on a bond package. Total value of the bond package; Uses of proceeds from sale of general obligation bonds; Uses of debt issued for roads.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p33
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market, as of May 11, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p2
The article reports on the stable performance of the U.S. municipal market as of July 9, 2008. The market showed a firm status based on the upstick in Treasuries and was up by a solid three basis points. Bonds from an interdealer trade of California 5s yielded 5.07%. Bonds from an interdealer...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p31
Presents data on bond transactions in various states for July 6 and 13, 2005. Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the competitive note offerings of several government entities in the U.S.