Fitch Puts XL Capital on Negative Watch; Action Doesn't Affect Guaranty Units
- Moody's, Fitch Drop AIG to AA. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p1
The article reports that credit rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Ratings Inc. have downgraded American International Group Inc. to double-A after the insurance giant disclosed that it would incur 52.7 billion in accounting restatements and will not meet a self-imposed...
- Fitch Ratings Rolls Out Recovery, Issuer Default Ratings. // Bank Loan Report;8/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the launch of the new recovery ratings and issuer default ratings (IDR) by credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. in the U.S. Interest of market players in default and recovery prospects in the speculative grade marketplace; Features of the recovery ratings product which will...
- Ambac Financial Group Terminates Relationship With Fitch. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/19/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32903, p7
The article reports that Ambac Financial Group Inc. has ended its relationship with Fitch Ratings Ltd. after deciding that it no longer needed the agency's rating for its securities and credit. The decision to refocus and realign its business around core expertise in the public finance and...
- Fitch to Keep Rating Fla., D.C. Loan Bonds. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;8/1/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 147, p20
Fitch Ratings Inc. announced on Thursday that it will continue to rate bonds backed by high-cost mortgages in Florida and the District of Columbia. The rating agency said the predatory lending laws there limit the liability of secondary market investors for any violations by originators.
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...
- Four-Way Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings for four credits in Jefferson Parish and removed them from rating watch negative in Louisiana. It has declared its AA rating for 6.7 million dollars in outstanding Jefferson Parish general obligation debt and its AA-minus for...