Tax Exempts See Net Outflow of$4.65B
- Tax-Free Funds Lose $6.7B as Tax Day Passes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p6
Reports on the outflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Money Funds Reap $21.2B To Reach Total of $3.6B. // Money Management Executive;11/24/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the inflation of the mutual funds in the U.S. that was ended on November 12, 2008. According to Investment Company Institute, the funds rose by $21.28 billion weekly for a total of $3.637 trillion. Even if retail money market funds fell, institutional money market fund...
- Institutional Demand Pushes Yields Up 1.32%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p6
Reports on the growth of the tax-free money market funds for the week ended February 14, 2005 in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Assets Fall $331B Off Ail-Time High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p6
Reports on the decline of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Result of the Federal Reserve's recent quarter point hike to its target for the federal funds; Increase of the taxable fund yields; Consideration of the tax-free funds annualized seven-day yields.
- Tax-Free Yield Rises 12 Basis Points as Assets Slip. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p7
The article reports on the status of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. The fund's average yield rebounded during the period June 12-18, 2006, rising 12 basis points to 2.85 percent on an annualized basis. This increase followed a decline of 13 basis points the previous week. Meanwhile,...
- Assets Rise $1.44 Million to $348.5 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32370, p7
The article reports on the increase of assets in tax-free money market funds from $144 million to $348.5 billion in the U.S. Retail funds suffered a net flow of $3.25 billion compared with other institutional funds. The funds' average yield rose 24 basis points to 2.99% on an annualized basis.
- Assets Hit Record Again With $5.69B of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32769, p6
The article reports that asset levels in municipal money market funds have reached record levels for the last nine consecutive weeks, as the funds experienced inflows of $5.69 billion for the week ending December 3, 2007 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report, the increase in assets has...
- Buyers of Upcoming Texas One-Year Trans Could See 3% Yields. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p6
Reports on Texas' sale of tax and revenue anticipation notes on August 23, 2005 to entice buyers amid a lack of demand for one-year paper from money market funds. Average maturity of the funds; Yields the state intends to offer for the notes; Average tax-free money market fund yield tracked by...
- Today's Best Savings Deal: Tax-Frees. Bigda, Carolyn // Money;Jul2005, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p44
Focuses on tax-exempt money-market funds. Description of such funds; Strategies for investing in these funds; Ways to boost your return; List of savings and credit funds.