Tax Exempts See Net Outflow of$4.65B
- Tax-Free Funds Lose $6.7B as Tax Day Passes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p6
Reports on the outflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Money Funds Reap $21.2B To Reach Total of $3.6B. // Money Management Executive;11/24/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the inflation of the mutual funds in the U.S. that was ended on November 12, 2008. According to Investment Company Institute, the funds rose by $21.28 billion weekly for a total of $3.637 trillion. Even if retail money market funds fell, institutional money market fund...
- Institutional Demand Pushes Yields Up 1.32%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p6
Reports on the growth of the tax-free money market funds for the week ended February 14, 2005 in the U.S.
- Assets Rise $1.44 Million to $348.5 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32370, p7
The article reports on the increase of assets in tax-free money market funds from $144 million to $348.5 billion in the U.S. Retail funds suffered a net flow of $3.25 billion compared with other institutional funds. The funds' average yield rose 24 basis points to 2.99% on an annualized basis.
- Tax-Free Assets Fall $331B Off Ail-Time High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p6
Reports on the decline of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Result of the Federal Reserve's recent quarter point hike to its target for the federal funds; Increase of the taxable fund yields; Consideration of the tax-free funds annualized seven-day yields.
- Tax-Free Yield Rises 12 Basis Points as Assets Slip. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p7
The article reports on the status of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. The fund's average yield rebounded during the period June 12-18, 2006, rising 12 basis points to 2.85 percent on an annualized basis. This increase followed a decline of 13 basis points the previous week. Meanwhile,...
- Assets Hit Record Again With $5.69B of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32769, p6
The article reports that asset levels in municipal money market funds have reached record levels for the last nine consecutive weeks, as the funds experienced inflows of $5.69 billion for the week ending December 3, 2007 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report, the increase in assets has...
- Outflows Hit $5.09B, Assets Dip to $489.6B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32870, p7
The article reports on the financial performance of the tax-exempt money market sector in the U.S. in the week ended April 28, 2008. During the week, outflows reached $5.09 billion, causing the sector's total asset to fall to $489.9 billion. Moreover, Money Fund Report recorded that the overall...
- Tax-Free Assets Climb to Record High of $331.25 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p6
Reports on developments concerning money market funds in the United States as of July 15, 2005. Growth of assets in tax-free money market funds, according to iMoneyNet Inc.; Bond coupon and redemption payments on July 1; Tax-free money market fund weekly cash flow and yields.