Treasury T-Bills To Raise New Cash
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.927% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned on May 12, 2004 $15 billion of five-year notes as 3 7/8s, a 3.927% high yield, a price of 99.766.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- Cash Managements Draw 0.970% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold two-day cash management bills, dated June 9, 2004, at a 0.970% high tender rate.
- Treasury to Sell $22B To Pay Down $32.458B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32806, p2
The article reports on the sale of the U.S. Treasury Department's $22 billion worth of securities to pay down $32.458 billion with its quarterly refunding. It will sell $13 billion worth of 10-year bonds on February 6, and $9 billion worth of 30-year bonds on February 7, 2008, which will be...
- TREASURY FINANCING: OCTOBER-DECEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2015, p31
The article offers information on the operations of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service in the U.S. An overview of the mission in transforming the federal government's financial management and delivery of shared services is offered. Details about the Department of Treasury financing in...
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...
- Treasury 9-Yr, 11 -Mos Go at 4.760% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $8 billion of nine-year, 11-month notes with a 4.760 percent high yield and a price of 97.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7.316B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will raise $7.316 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The department will raise the cash through the sale of $40 billion to refund $32.684 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...