Treasury T-Bills To Raise New Cash
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.927% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned on May 12, 2004 $15 billion of five-year notes as 3 7/8s, a 3.927% high yield, a price of 99.766.
- Treasury 9-Yr, 11 -Mos Go at 4.760% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $8 billion of nine-year, 11-month notes with a 4.760 percent high yield and a price of 97.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7.316B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will raise $7.316 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The department will raise the cash through the sale of $40 billion to refund $32.684 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.820%, 1.950% Highs. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32891, p2
The article reports on the mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-months incurred a 1.820% high rate, down from 1.870% the week before, and the six-months incurred a 1.950% high rate, up from 1.920%. Coupon equivalents were...
- Treasury 10-Yr TIPs Go at 1.93% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's sale of inflation-indexed 10-year notes on July 14, 2005.
- Treasury Details Record Borrowing Plans for 1Q. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p2
The article announces the additional details about the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to borrow a record 188 billion dollars in the first quarter of 2006. The agency said that it will raise approximately 30.7 billion in securities to refund approximately 17.3 billion dollars. It will also...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.870%, 1.920% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills. The rates came high as the three-months incurred a 1.870% high rate and the six-months incurred a 1.920% high rate. The median on the 91s was 1.830% while tenders at the...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.000% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week treasury bills at a 1.000% high yield.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 4.580% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction $8 billion of nine-year 11-month notes at a price of 100.348304. Tenders for the 4.580 percent high yield totaled $19, 865, 797, 000. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.48 while the median yield was 4.566 percent. The...