Going with the grain
- The modern design show. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, Catalogue p172
Presents information on the exhibitors at the 1998 NEC Furniture Show's modern design exhibition slated on January 18-21, 1998, in Birmingham, England. Floor plans; Overview of exhibitors; Major products.
- Delights of Turkish design at BFM show. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p4
Focuses on the Turkish Pavilion to be hosted by BFM London Furniture Show at Earls Court in London, England from August 4 to 7, 2002. Companies that will bring Turkish design to the show; Designs to be presented at the show.
- Designers get 100% backing. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p5
Announces that the work of east London, England furniture designers will be featured at the '100% Design' exhibition in September 2002.
- Contemporary design gets ever-more crafty. // Crafts (0306610X);Jul/Aug2009, Issue 219, p18
The article reviews the Milan Furniture Fair 2009 in Italy from April 22 to 27.
- No Stranger to Reuse. Block, Annie; McMenamin, Mark; Edwards, Meghan // Interior Design;Oct2008, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "Second Growth," featuring several pieces by furniture designer William Stranger, at the Pasadena Museum of California Art in California in 2008.
- Be seated... // American Craft;Apr/May95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p56
Reviews the exhibition `Please be Seated: Masters of the Art of Seating,' at Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, Florida.
- MILAN 2010. // Artichoke;Sep-Nov2010, Issue 32, p42
The article reviews the exhibition "Milan Salone del Mobile" in Milan, Italy from April 14-19, 2010.
- Mid-Century MODERN. Leoncio, Ella // Houses;2014, Issue 100, p104
The article reviews the Mid-Century Modern: Australian Furniture Design exhibition held at the Ian Potter Centre of the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) in Victoria until October 2014.
- The Artistic Furniture of Charles Rohlfs. Clowes, Jody // American Craft;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p36
The article reviews the exhibition of the furniture of Charles Rohlfs at the Milwaukee Art Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 6-August 23, 2009.