- Kitchen RTA seeing a brighter day. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, pH10
Considers kitchen furniture as a growing component of the ready-to-assemble (RTA) assortment. Criteria of retailers; Innovations made on kitchen RTA furniture; Prices of kitchen furniture in several kitchen retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p6
Presents answers to queries related to the furniture industry. Suggested action in dealing with a customer complaining about a built in wardrobe with the doors grating on the frame and removing the finish; Delivering of a customer's order according to his specifications; Customer's feeling of...
- A place for every thing. Poison, Mary Ellen // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p60
Features the built-in closets in the master bedroom at Field Farm Guest House in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- Bungalow built-ins. Elliott, Lynn // Old House Journal;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p52
Provides information on built-ins, non-detachable furniture or cabinetry fitted specifically for a home. Labor-saving features; Peak of the built-in craze between 1910 and 1930; Interior additions as a reflection of a new philosophy in architecture toward floor plans; Reason for a simple rather...
- Retailers must do better or else... // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Comments on the issue concerning the views of the consumers towards furniture retailers. Benefits of payment protection scheme on the retailers; Creation of a safe shopping scheme for customers; Solutions on the demands of consumers.
- Mystery Shopper: Brighton. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p10
Presents a chart depicting the impressions of shoppers on several furniture stores in Great Britain. Definition of selling skills; Factors to be considered in a retail environment; Rating of the customers.
- Pride and prejudice. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p8
Explores the consequences of offers of compensation to furniture industry and trade customers in Great Britain. Recall of a case of an expired carpet purchase contract; View of judges on the repair and replacement of products; Application of the phrase 'without prejudice' in a business contract.
- How to find customers with _GCP_100m to spend. Stoddart, Sarah // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p8
Focuses on the importance of consumers to furniture manufacturers. Public's desire to be included in product launches; Determination of the needs of consumers and obtaining of feedback on their carpet buying experiences.
- SHOW SOME AUTHENTICIY. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p2
In this article, the author offers information on customer's expectations from the furniture retailer which include offering complete information required by customers, offering best shopping experience and better customer services.