All change as Foreman and Watson leave Dico and CSC
- up front. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;12/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p4
Reports developments on furniture industry in the United States. Resignation of Chris Plasman as president at upholstery manufacturer Baker Furniture in Michigan; Employment of Ryan Rosier as vice president of production and plant manager at Blackhawk Furniture; Selection of Dennis J. Kreson as...
- Ziemniak resigns for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p2
Reports the resignation of Airsprung Furniture Group chief executive Peter Ziemniak. Appointment of Andrew Alsop as chief executive of Airsprung; Effects of the resignation of Mr. Ziemniak on the company; Cost of disposing of Duckers.
- On industry captains who jump to safer ships. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;06/04/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p38
Comments on the resignation of Don Shaffer from Heilig-Meyers to move as president of Dollar General. Responsibility of company leaders during tough situations; Reaction to Shaffer's recognition by the press; Need for company leaders to understand the complexities of the furniture industry.
- 1997 was a year of extremes for Dico UK. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p5
Details the financial performance of Dico Furniture in 1997. Increase in operating profits; Managing director John Foreman's description of the company's financial performance in 1997.
- Catalano takes Bracciale duties at Nicoletti. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p36
Reveals that Mauro Bracciale has left his job as U.S. sales manager for Italian upholstery producer Nicoletti.
- Extras for Targa. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p4
Reports the launching of Targa bed furniture with complemented accessory from the Dico Furniture.
- Dico revamp. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p4
Reports plans to revamp the warehouse operations of Dico, bedsteads company in Great Britain.
- Davis launching import firm. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the resignation of Luana Davis as vice president of merchandising and product development at Douglas Furniture for the purpose of launching a design and marketing firm in San Diego, California.
- Savovic leaves Progressive. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p4
Reports that Joe Savovic has resigned as executive vice president at case goods resource Progressive Furniture in the U.S.