First Mirage ads are placed
- Charnwood campaign. // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p4
Reports the launching of an autumn advertising campaign from Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain.
- Charnwood At Home. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Charnwood Upholstery will hold an At Home at its Nottingham, England showroom.
- Tradition makes a comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p2
Reports that a percentage of British company Charnwood Upholstery's range of products will concentrate on traditional and transitional soft cover designs.
- Charnwood spends ...350,000 on new frame facility. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p5
Reports on upholstery firm Charnwood's investment in a new wood mill. Manufacture of upholstery frames using traditional methods; Effort as part of the company's long term strategy of ongoing improvements in product quality.
- Charnwoood's April launch signals `change in direction'. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p4
Reports that furniture manufacturing firm, Charnwood will introduce its new collection of products at the Christie Tyloer Show on April 19-23, 1998.
- CONSUMER MAGAZINE. // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p84
Several photographs of magazine advertisements are presented including those for Kelloggs Rice Krispies, Lotus Water Filtration System and Tropicana Essentials.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;5/11/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p92
An excerpt from an advertisement in the "Falmouth Enterprise," is presented.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;6/25/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p38
An excerpt from an advertising campaign in the "Waterbury Republican-American," is presented.
- Modern move for Charnwood. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that Charnwood Upholstery has launched its Santa Cruz line of house furnishings.