Heal's finds fourth store site after merry Christmas
- Heal's heads for Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p5
Reports that furniture retailer, Heal's will open a store in Manchester, England. Total area of the store.
- Heal's moves kitchenware upmarket. // Housewares;Sep/Oct2006, Issue 201, p34
The article reports that Heals relaunched its store in London, England. Accordingly, under the refurbishment of the three-storey building, new departments have been created including gift room, and new product ranges were developed including hall storage and expanded lighting officer....
- New designs for Heal's. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);2/28/2014, p6
The article focuses on the launch of first own-brand fabric collection by the British furniture and furnishing store chain Heal's since 1970. It states that the new fabrics are available in the Heal's 1810 home accessory line and includes range of aprons, oven and gloves. It further discusses...
- Heal's price rises on flotation. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on the Heal's furniture store's 15 percent increase in its share price following its Stock Exchange debut. Number of shares sold; Background on companies who were involved in the venture.
- Heal's announces first post-flotation results. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p4
Announces that Heal's PLC has announced its first profitability results since flotation in March 1997, for the 28-week period to March 29th, 1997. Statistics on the company's profitability; Comments from the company's chief executive Colin Pilgrim; Information on the company.
- Minimal chic. O'Brien, Liam // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p20
Focuses on the ratings for the Web site of the furniture company Heal's in Great Britain. Description of the site; Products offered in the site; Locations of the company stores. INSET: The verdict.
- Heal's seeks one store a year. // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p3
Reports on Heal's, furnishing and homewares chain company's plans for acquisition of new sites for 1997. Heal's total sales and pre-tax profits in 1996.
- What a display. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include the creation of stunning visual display, the increase of price by cabinet makers to 2.75 euros in July 2, 2010 and Heal & Son Ltd.'s proof on immaculate presentation and old-fashioned good service.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAL'S. Jenkins, John // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p14
The article mentions the anniversary of Heal and Son Ltd., which has been in the home furnishings industry for 200 years.