The Bond Buyer Online Now Offering Muni Ticker
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34201, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 101 0/32 to yield 2.26, up 3/3230-year: 101 22/32 to yield 3.04, up 7/32 Municipal BondIndex 125 12/32, up 6/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 10/28) Total: $9.676 billion, up $1.739 billionCompetitive: $2.324 billion, up $1.190...
- Munis Start New Month with a Tepid Session. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p2
No abstract available.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, was three basis points higher to 4.40% for the week ended Aug. 30 from 4.37% in the previous week.
- Muni Market Looks to Next Week's Deals. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The municipal bond market on Friday is looking ahead of next week's new issue calendar, which is topped off by big sales in New Jersey and California.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34248, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 103 30/32 to yield 1.81, down 1/3230-year: 113 11/32 to yield 2.37, up 8/32 Municipal BondIndex 128 21/32, unch The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/27) Total: $10.711 billion, up $605.6 millionCompetitive: $4.425 billion, up $291.5...
- Explanation of the Indexes. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p19A
The article offers information on the "The Bond Buyer" journal's bond indexes. The municipal bond index shows the daily price of several long-term municipal bonds in the U.S. and the value of the index is based on the price quotations supplied by Standard & Poor's Corp.'s Securities Evaluations....
- With Two Virginia Offerings, Volume Picks Up a Tick. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p4
The article forecasts the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. for the second week of May 2011. It states that Ipreo LLC and the journal "The Bond Buyer" are expecting a 4.4 billion dollars of new volume of issuance to be priced. Offerings from the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation...
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Bond Buyer yield indexes rise to closely match last month's levels. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30254, p2
Reports on the rise of the `Bond Buyer' newspaper yield indexes for the week of October 17, 1997. Four basis points rise in the 20-bond and 11-bond indexes of general obligation yields; Three basis points rise in the 30-year revenue bond index; Rise in the average yield to maturity of the 40...