Gwinnett County, Ga., Water-Sewer Agency to Refund $260M
- Georgia's Gwinnett County Readies $190M Water-Sewer Bond Package. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/4/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32932, p7
The article reports on the $190 million of revenue bonds that Gwinnett County Water and Sewerage Authority will issue in August 6, 2008 in Georgia. It states that it is a rare opportunity for investors interested in natural triple-A rated debt as the Gwinnett authority is relatively infrequent...
- Thirsty dealers await Gwinnett County, Ga., Water-Sewer offering. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;04/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30378, p29
Reports on the anticipated bond issue from the Water & Sewerage Authority of Gwinett County, Georgia. Investor interest to the issue due to its large size and triple-A credit rating; Possible institutional purchase of the bonds.
- Gwinnett County Dealing $272M Of Triple-A Water and Sewer Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33196, p24
The article reports on the plan of Gwinnett County Water and Sewerage Authority to competitively sell the guilt-edged water and sewer bonds in Georgia. The guilt-edged water and sewer bonds will be sold for 271.8 million U.S. dollars which will be done in two transactions specifically the 2009A...
- St. Louis to decide on sewer bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;01/05/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30801, p1
Focuses on the expected approval of reforms in the charter of the St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District in Missouri to facilitate the selling of revenue bonds. Critical attitude of residents to rate increases; Payment for construction projects with little bonding; Response of local bankers.
- St. Louis MSD Joins Parade of Borrowers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/8/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34625, p1
The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District heads into the market with a $150 million mostly new money issue that taps a $945 million voter-approved bonding authorization from 2012.
- St. Louis Sewer District Accepting Proposals for Latest Revenue Bond Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p3
The article reports that the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District in Illinois will be accepting until August 1, 2006 proposals from underwriters who want to sell the agency's final $100 million revenue bond sale. The bond sale will be under a voter-approved $500 million authorization to finance...
- Municipal Bonds Gain, Stocks Slump Ahead of Busy New-Issue Calendar. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p2
Reports the increasing prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Growth of the non-farm payroll; Decline of demand for manufactured goods; Alleviation of the interest rates.
- Munis Drop With Governments; Florida Board of Ed. Sells $324M. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p2
Reports the implications of the retreat of the Treasury from a stock advance on the state of municipal bonds in the U.S. Loss of favorable earnings; Vulnerability of the bonds for interest rates; Bond rating of the issue.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Higher; Morgan Stanley Wins N.Y.S. EFC Deal. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p2
Reports the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Percentage yielded by the two-year note of the Treasury Department; Possibility of cutting short-term interest rates; Speculations on the duration of Treasury bond volatility.