- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 1,2005. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p35
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves in the Southeastern states of the U.S. for November 1, 2005.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p30
Presents several bond deals in Southeastern States. Birmingham Jefferson Convention revenue bonds; Miami-Dade aviation revenue bonds; State Garvee bonds.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31998, p34
The article presents information about financial condition in the U.S. Chicago Water Revenue bond is approved to sell at 500 dollars. State Airports Commission revenue bonds are expected to sell at $430. Indianpolis pensions bonds in expected to sell at $100 and Dayton-Montgomery Port Authority...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bonds supply in the Southeastern States as of March 2005. Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p32
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds in the Southern States.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Presents the chart depicting the visible bond supply by state in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Bond issuer; Number of bond issues; Value of the issued bonds.
- West Virginia Pushes Bach Workers' Compensation Sale Until Late Fall. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p3
Reports that West Virginia has pushed back plans to shore up its workers compensation bond. Reason for the delay in the sale of the state's revenue bond; Purpose of the revenue bond sale; Details of the compensation bond transaction.