Popular Mortgage Program Spurs More VHDA Bonding
- Up to Date in Kansas City. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30976, p1
Reports the sale of A-rated bonds by Industrial Development Authority that is secured by Section 236 subsidy of Housing and Urban Development in Kansas City, Missouri. Requirement of debt service coverage levels; Overview of the Section 236; Role of the Congress in the refinancing.
- Two Idaho Housing Credits on Negative Watch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34402, p1
Fitch Ratings placed two series of Idaho Housing Finance Association single-family mortgage bonds totaling $354 million on negative watch
- Mortgage prepayment speeds far behind 1996's numbers. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p6
Reports that prepayment rates for single-family mortgage revenue bonds decreased during the first six months of 1997. Comparison with the same period in 1996; Average rate of mortgages.
- Virginia Housing Agency Readies $107M Under NIBP. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p5
The article reports that the Virginia Housing Development Authority will sell homeownership mortgage bonds to retail investors as part of its second act under the New Issue Bond Program of the Treasury Department.
- VHDA Seeks to Cut Costs by Selling Pass-Throughs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/19/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31060, p4
Reports on the Virginia Housing Development Authority's sale of taxable single-family mortgage bond pass-through certificates. Structure of the bonds; Predictability of the cash flows.
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Preparing $77 Million Sale of Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31649, p6
This article focuses on the plan of New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) to sell 77.5 million dollars in Liberty bonds in July, 2003 as part of an 82 million dollar multi-family mortgage revenue bond deal to finance a mortgage for the redevelopment of a building in lower Manhattan. The...
- Healthy glow, some too much so. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;Mar2002 Supplement, p46
Focuses on the use of interest cover calculation to determine company debts. Calculations for the interest cover; Scope of the interest cover; Enumeration of companies with high calculations.
- Statutory instruments. // Accountancy;Jun85, Vol. 96 Issue 1102, p23
Reports on the increase in the interest on judgment debts under section 17 of the Judgments Act 1838. Rate of increase; Lack of power to sue for interest where a debt is paid late but proceedings have not started.
- compounding (compound) interest. Stim, Richard // Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference;2010, p90
An encyclopedia entry for "compounding interest," which occurs when all or some portion of the interest due on a loan becomes part of the total loan debt, is presented.