FSA Holdings 4Q Profits Increase 15.6%
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings' Income Up, New Muni Business Down. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. has posted a net income of $91.5 million for the third quarter of 2006. The report implies a 24% increase from the same period, when the company repatriated earnings from a Bermuda-based subsidiary and accounted for the...
- FSA Earnings Up 55% in 4th Quarter, 30% for Year, Similar to Other Insurers. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32570, p3
The article reports that earnings of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA) have gone up by 55% in its fourth quarter. The company has got an increase of 30% in its profit from 2005. Due to lower volume in health care, fourth quarter PV premiums declined. According to Thomson...
- FSA Sees Double-Digit Declines in Yearly, Quarterly Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSAH) profits has decreased from 378.6 million dollars in 2004 to 326.1 million dollars in 2005. The reasons behind the company's decreased profits were discussed. FSAH company president and CEO Robert Cochran stated that the...
- FSA Profit Falls, Despite Rise in Muni Business. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports on the earnings announcement by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a member of the European Dexia group. The company has reported that its third-quarter profit in 2005 has fallen 35.4% from the same period a year ago and net income for the quarter came in at...
- FSA Parent Reports Doubling of First-Quarter Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p40
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) has announced that its first-quarter profits more than doubled due to charges related to hedges and credit default swaps. According to FSA's operating supplement,...
- ESA Parent company Reports Drop in 2Q Income, Public Finance Production. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32687, p7
The article reports on the decline in the second quarter results of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the U.S. The company's net income and public finance production dropped from the corresponding quarter of 2006. It had $62.8 million net income and new business production for the...
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- FSA Posts 'Best Ever' 3Q Numbers With 92% Surge in Net Income. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on net income of the Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the third quarter of 2003. Net income for the first nine months.