Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.618% High
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 5.135% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32441, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $24 billion of four-week treasury bills on August 8, 2006 at a high yield of 5.135%.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.820% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;4/29/2015, p23
The article reports on the $29 billion of seven-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department. It mentions that the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.44 and the median yield was 1.780% while the low yield was 1.725%. It says that the Treasury accepted $29,000,000,300 which include including...
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.664% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F345, p1
The Treasury Department sold $13 billion of inflation-indexed 9-year 8-month TIPs at a 0.664% high yield, an adjusted price of 97.643334, with a 3/8% coupon.
- Treasury 5-Year TIPs Go at 0.305% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/20/2015, p27
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold 16-billion dollars of four-year eight-month inflation-indexed notes that have a 0.305 high yield on August 20, 2015.
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.185% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p2
The article reports on the 25 billion of 364-day bills at a 0.185% high yield and a price of 99.812944 auctioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury on May 29, 2012.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.060% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 30 billion dollars of four-week bills at a 0.060% high yield and a price of 99.995333 on May 29, 2012.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 3.937% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32874, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $15 billion of 10-year treasury notes, with a 3 7/8% coupon at a 3.937% high yield, at a price of 99.491561. The bid-to-cover ratio for the note auction was 2.21. The tenders at the high yield were allotted 39.63%, with median...
- INTRODUCTION: Market Yields. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2003, p50
Focuses on the yields on U.S. Treasury marketable securities as of December 2002. Market bid yields at constant maturities for bills, notes and bonds; Average yields of long-term Treasury, corporate and municipal bonds.
- TABLE MY-1.–Treasury Market Bid Yields at Constant Maturities: Bills, Notes and Bonds. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2003, p50
Presents a chart showing U.S. Treasury market bid yields at constant maturities for bills, notes and bonds as of December 2002. Monthly average; End of the month figures.