- Ignoring cross-border sloth, Brazil's domestic ABS stays brisk. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p18
Discusses developments in the domestic asset-backed securities (ABS) market in Brazil. Popularity of the receivables investment fund (FIDC) as the vehicle of choice; Tax perks of FIDC; Value of the closed-ended fund; Plan of arranger Itau BBA to close the book on the transaction; Cross-border...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p18
Presents monthly roundup of underwriting by security type in the United States, compiled as of July 19, 2004. U.S. debt; Mortgage-backed; Asset-backed; Convertible bonds; Taxable munis; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Preferred stock.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p22
Several charts depicting data related to securities trading in the U.S. for the month of January 2007, including asset-backed finance, closed-end funds, mortgage-backed finance, are presented.
- Mexico's Patrimonio makes market debut. F. O // Asset Securitization Report;11/1/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 42, p20
The article reports that Mexican securitization industry witnessed two firsts last week. Originator Patrimonio and investment bank Multivalores closed a deal that was a debut in the sector for the both of them. Sized at $51 million, the five-year final senior piece priced at 150 basis points...
- Securitization Demystified. Graff, Richard A. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Sep-Dec2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p233
The concept of securitization can be standardized by focusing on its effect on investment characteristics rather than its effect on assets. The effect on investment characteristics impacts asset value. Although recent advances in securitization technology apply to the securitization of...
- Citigroup maintains hold on top lead manager slot after first half of 2006. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;7/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p1
The article reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc., an investment bank firm, achieved the first slot in the Asset-Backed Security (ABS) lead manager rankings for the first half of 2006 based on the data of Thomson Financial Inc. Citigroup underwrote $59 billion of the ABS transactions by...
- China sets ABS guidelines. R. D. // Asset Securitization Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p21
The article reports that as further evidence of the state's commitment to developing securitization in the People's Republic of China, the state bank. People's Bank of China, last week published new ABS guidelines on its Web site. Heads of Asian ABS at foreign investment banks were still...
- About $10B in ABS expected amid overcast market attitudes. Mitchell, Donna // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p4
The article reports that several investment banks have hosted sessions to assess the damage to the subprime industry of the expected $10 billion increase in pricings in the asset-backed securitization (ABS) market. Participants at the Bear Stearns luncheon observed that the situation feels like...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 32, p26
Presents information on the performance of various asset-backed securities in the U.S. as of August 12, 2002. List of various companies that were rated for their performance; Criteria used for evaluating the rating performance of these companies; Organizations involved in the rating process.