The New Debt Neighbors
- Green bonds set to treble. Rose, Sally // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/15/2015, p18
The article reports that French investment bank BNP Paribas SA has claimed that green bonds will treble to more than 100 billion dollars in 2016.
- BNP Paribas Expands Securities Services Operations to Dublin. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/9/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p12
Reports the expansion made by BNP Paribas for the European investor services business in Dublin, Ireland. Separation of securities service operation process; Managers of the service operation; Scope of the company's service in the trading network; Background of BNP.
- Debut corporate bond close. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/16/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p23
Reports on the developments in the debut corporate bond issue of Iran as of July 16, 2004. Potential mandate by Iran Khodro Group on BNP Paribas to advise on the credit rating from Fitch; Likely value of the corporate bond; Rating aimed by the Investment Banking Group for the project.
- BNP Paribas SA SWOT Analysis. // BNP Paribas Group SWOT Analysis;9/ 1/2014, p1
A business analysis of BNP Paribas SA, one of the largest banks in France and Eurozone offering retail, corporate and investment banking, is presented, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Strengths include high level of solvency. Weaknesses include increased...
- BNP Buys BofA's Equity Prime Brokerage Unit. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that BNP Paribas SA has acquired the equity prime brokerage business of Bank of America Corp. after several months of negotiations. It states that the purchase indicated BNP Paribas' commitment to its investment and corporate banking model and the deal will make the company...
- Trevi Finance 3 marketing to begin. // Asset Securitization Report;4/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p15
Banca di Roma SpA is lining up its series of non-performing loan (NPL) securitization. Trevi Finance 3 is expected to be &euro.l billion in size. ABN AMRO Inc., which acted as joint bookrunner with BNP Paribas SA for Trevi Finance 2, has retained its mandate.
- BNP PARIBAS LEADS LUMIÃˆRE REFINANCING. // EuroProperty;8/6/2012, p3
The article offers information on the partnership between BNP Paribas SA and the consortium of institutional investors in France for 470 million euros bond issuance, which would be used for the refinancing of privately owned office asset, the LumiÃ¨re in Paris, France.
- EURO COVERED BONDS: Investors Will Bite, but at a HEFTY PRICE. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;1/19/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the sale of BNP Paribas SA's jumbo covered bond despite the global financial crisis. It states that the transaction has a five-year maturity, carries a coupon of 4.125%, and managed by three book runners including Commerzbank AG, Danske Bank A/S, and Royal Bank of...
- BNP Paribas Services RQFII Fund Offerings. Chenne, Janet Du // Global Custodian News;2014, p4
BNP Paribas Securities Services provided custody services for HFT Investment Management's recent Renminbi (RMB) Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII) fund offerings.