- Firm Will Acquire Eastern Financial. // National Mortgage News;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the U.S.-based mortgage loan origination software system provider, Eastern Financial Systems by the Santa Barbara, California-based firm, Fidelity National Information Solutions Inc. Details of the agreement; Technology and services offering; Implications for...
- Marketing Starts for $1.4B Tech Co. Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p28
The article reports on the plan of JPMorgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to market a term loan B for Fidelity National Information Services (FNIS), a Jacksonville, Florida-based technology company serving the financial industry.
- FIS Adding On $150M to Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p3
The article reports that Jacksonville, Florida-based banking technology provider Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) has been selling 150 million U.S. dollars in add-on bonds.
- Atlanta-area bank to report 3Q loss because of card woes. O'Hara, Terrence // American Banker;10/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 195, p8
Reports on the third quarter loses of Fidelity National Corp., an Atlanta, Georgia-based community bank. Trend of losses in the bank industry; Problem in consumer credit; Services offered by the company; Delinquency rate of cards issued by the company.
- Fidelity to Offer Senior Notes. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;7/8/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 104, p7
The article reports that Fidelity National Information Services Incorporated plans to sell over one billion dollars of its senior notes to help fund its share buyback program and pay back the debt from its purchase of Metavante Technologies Incorporated.
- MSP Processes 39 Million Loans. // Mortgage Servicing News;Apr2008, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the completion of year-end processing loans serviced by Fidelity National Information Services LLC (FNIS) through its Mortgage Servicing Package in Jacksonville, Florida. It notes that FNIS processes more than 38.5 million loans for 84 clients while maintaining normal...
- Rhode Island Housing selects FIS' Mortgage Servicing Package. // Mortgage Banking;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p134
The article reports on the selection of Fidelity National Information Services' Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) by Rhode Island Housing, the state's principal housing agency to service its residential and commercial mortgage portfolios in the U.S. The servicing capabilities, streamline...
- New QuadMerge Product Hits Streets from FNIS. Hershkowitz, Brian // National Mortgage News;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p19
Reports on enhancements in credit reports introduced in Fidelity National Information Solutions Inc.'s Quadmerge product. Product launching at 2003 Mortgage Bankers Association of America's technology exposition; Idea of the ownership situation of a property; Need to know if a property is worth...
- FNIS Bundles Property Report with Credit Data. // National Mortgage News;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the release of a detailed real estate property summary by the Santa Barbara, California-based real estate information firm, Fidelity National Information Solutions Inc. Property ownership data; Credit profile; Focus on the loan origination process.