THE IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p16
Reports on initial public offerings in the United States as of February 7, 2005. Gravity; Valor Communications Group; Prestige Brands Holdings Inc.; FTD Group; Hiland Partners; Syniverse Holdings; Huntsman.
- IPO recovery eludes local public companies. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;9/5/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 36, p5
The article examines the performance of two companies that decided to enter into an initial public offering in Westchester County, New York. Shares of K&F Industries Holdings Inc. closed at 17.01 dollar a share, 3 percent below its initial 17.50 dollars per share price. Another company, Prestige...
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. to Release Fiscal 2011 4th qtr and Year End Earnings on May 12th. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p211
The article reports that Prestige Brands Holdings Inc., a marketer and distributor of brand name over-the-counter healthcare and household products in the U.S. and other international markets, will issue its fiscal 2011 fourth quarter and year end earnings on May 12, 2011. The company will have...
- RURAL TELCOS SHIFT STRATEGIES WITH NEW HYBRID IPO FORMAT. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;4/19/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on United States-based rural telephone companies FairPoint Communications, Iowa Telecom, Valor Communications and Alaska Communications Systems' separate filing for initial public offerings. Timing of the filing; Reason for the move.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p19
Presents charts and graphs depicting a review of 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. Success of Alpha Natural Resources Inc. in the trading; Poor performance of Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. in the market; Growth of the majority of the stocks.
- Medtech, Prestige Bond Brands. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;4/12/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p15
Focuses on the acquisition of Prestige Brands International by Medtech, a marketer of products including Spic & Span, Cutex, New Skin and Compound W in the U.S. as of April 2004. Expected media spending boost, after closing the deal; Amount in revenues for Medtech, resulting from the...
- Prestige Seeks $720M Add-On Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/11/2014, p31
The article highlights a 720 million U.S. dollars add-on term loan being proposed by Tarrytown, New York-based Prestige Brands, a marketer and distributor of over-the-counter healthcare and cleaning products like Comet, Nytol and Dramamine. It indicates that the company plans to use the proceeds...
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.