IPOs IN THE U.S
- IPO's EPIC OFFERING. Maio, Pat // Orange County Business Journal;1/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p27
The article reports on the increase in the number of initial public stock offering in Orange County, California during the year 2005. It has been recorded that the U.S. had 194 initial public stock offerings during the period. Surfing device maker Volcom company had a highest stock offering...
- New player ECC to securitize adjustable-rate mortgages. S.M. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Irvine, California-based ECC Capital Corp. has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for its initial public offering as a real estate investment trust. Formation of ECC for the purpose of building and managing a portfolio of high-yielding non-conforming residential...
- Encore REIT Switch Planned. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the plan of Encore Credit Corp to switch from wholesale subprime mortgage lender to a publicly traded firm using a real estate investment trust structure in California. Total number of shares offered; Initial public offering price of common stocks; Plan of the company to make a...
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p35
The article presents information on the performance of IPOs in 2004 in the U.S. Some of the issuers are ViaCell Inc., Hiland Partners, Alpha Natural Resources, National Interstate, Dolby Laboratories Inc. and ECC Capital Corp.
- RURAL TELCOS SHIFT STRATEGIES WITH NEW HYBRID IPO FORMAT. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;4/19/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on United States-based rural telephone companies FairPoint Communications, Iowa Telecom, Valor Communications and Alaska Communications Systems' separate filing for initial public offerings. Timing of the filing; Reason for the move.
- Subprime REIT Raises $354M. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;2/16/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 32, p11
Reports that ECC Capital Corp. has joined the subprime real estate investment trust party with an initial public offering underwritten by Friedman, Billings, Ramsey & Co. Inc. Expectation that the IPO will raise $354.3 million; Reference to the fact that as the refinancing boom has waned,...
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.