Return of The Originals
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p18
Presents statistics on private equity as of April 14, 2003. Private equity fundraising by state region for the first quarter of 2003; Target volumes; Merger and acquisition volumes and activity.
- Health care M&A off to a strong start in 2011. SHARE, ANDREW L. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/1/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p26
The article focuses on the merger and acquisition activity in the health care sector in the U.S. It is said that market confidence has yet not recovered completely, but corporate and private equity players are once again looking for the deals in biotechnology, life sciences, pharmaceuticals and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p50
Present charts and graphs depicting the private equity in investment banking in the U.S. Acquisition of Questron Technology Inc. by GE Supply; Presentation of the private equity fundraising; Debt payment of the Metromedia Fiber Network.
- Big Pharma's Mid-Market Influence. Marino, Jonathan // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses optimism among mid-market dealmakers in the U.S. It focuses on the belief of mid-market dealmakers in private equity that mergers and acquisitions beginning to penetrate in the pharmaceutical industry will result in opportunities for them. The opportunities might include...
- HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p40
Presents data on investment banking activity in the health care sector as of September 27, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top global and U.S. issues; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p44
Presents data on investment banking activity in the health care sector as of September 20, 2004. Global volume of securities; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger & acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p40
Presents tables and charts representing investment banking for healthcare industry worldwide compiled as of October 2005. Global underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions; Issuers in the United States.
- The Private Equity/Healthcare Equation. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p24
Reports that private equity firms have found hospital companies favorable for investments in the U.S. Implications of rising prices on hospital deals; Indications showing that leveraged buyouts are on the rise; Significance of the private equities of hospitals on health care industry.
- Mid Europa Acquires Polish Centrum Medyczne. // EmergingMarketsNOW;4/25/2008, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Centrum Medyczne LIM (CM LIM) by Mid Europa Partners. PricewaterhouseCoopers and Linklaters acted as the advisors to Mid Europa Partners for the deal. CM LIM is a private health care provider in Poland, while Mid Europa is a private equity firm that...