Houlihan Sets Sights on Paris
- Bought! O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p26
The article focuses on the acquisition of Houlihan Lokey Howard and Zukin by Harris Williams and Co. in the U.S. One of the problems encountered by companies that entered merger is the growing dissatisfaction of the executives of the acquired company. To analysts, this acquisition between a bank...
- IDD OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p4
Reports on developments concerning the investment banking industry in the United States, compiled as of February 2005. New York Stock Exchange Webb report; Expansion of Stephens Inc.'s research department by hiring Thomas Albrecht and Alexander Brand; Jefferies Group Inc.'s acquisition of...
- Houlihan Names Chemicals Practice Chief. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p13
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Cerimele as a director and head of the chemicals practice of the industrials group of Houlihan Lokey.
- Houlihan Hires Hardie. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p6
Reports that William Hardie joined the merger and acquisition (M&A) team of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in New York. Duties of Hardie in its M&A team; Overview on his professional accomplishments.
- Houlihan Snags Barclays Veteran for Germany. Burton, Paul // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p9
The article announces that Houlihan Lokey has hired Nicolas Zintl as a director in Frankfurt, where he will focus on expanding the mergers and acquisitions advisory business in Germany.
- While Other Firms Exit Dallas, Houlihan Adds a Pro There. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Announces the appointment of Rick Lacher as managing director and head of investment banking for the office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Houlihan Increases Financial Advisory Muscle. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the appointment of Justin Abelow as a senior vice president of Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin's financial advisory group in New York.
- Houlihan Ups Its Distressed Advisory Presence in the South. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the appointment of Adam Dunayer as senior vice president of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Corporate Alliances Expected to Fuel Private Placements. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;2/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the addition of a Corporate Alliance Division to Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin with the objective of participating in the private placement market.