No Minor Support for 'Miracle'
- Stranded Theme in Cards For Hallmark Shoppers. Lafayette, Jon // Cable World (10427228);5/6/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p108
Focuses on the incorporate of Hallmark Gold Crown stores into the promotion of the made-for-television miniseries 'Stranded,' by the Hallmark Channel in the U.S. in 2002. Retail promotions in Hallmark stores; Multimedia promotions; Benefits of the effort to Hallmark stores.
- TCA NOTES. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;8/1/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p20
Presents an update on issues and events related to the Television Critics Association in the U.S. as of August 2005. Efforts of Fox to promote the television program "Prison Break"; Criticisms against the marketing strategies of American Broadcasting Co.; Development of the television series...
- Online:. // CableFAX Daily;8/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 156, p3
The article offers updates concerning on-demand video programming. A stream of Steven Spielberg's miniseries "Into the West," will be offered live at Turner Network Television's on demand broadband initiative Drama Vision. AETN programming was made available for download on iTunes.
- ALL 'SLEEPER CELL,' ALL THE TIME. Hibberd, James // Television Week;10/23/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the move of Showtime to make its entire Sleeper Cell miniseries available on-demand to coincide with the first episode's premiere. The tactic affords video-on-demand subscribers the option of binge-viewing the entire eight hours when the show debuts December 10, 2006 which...
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;6/25/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p6
Reports developments in the cable television industry in the United States as of June 2001. Complaint of Discovery Network over the reproduction of the network's television programming advertisement by Court TV; Transformer fire at the New York City headquarter of Time Warner Cable; Schedule of...
- All Native cast, ambitious project films in Alberta. Narine, Shari // Alberta Sweetgrass;May2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the casting for the mini-series 'Dreamkeeper' in Calgary, Alberta. Details on the story of the film; Location of the casting; Lists of artists for the film.
- A REALLY NICE GUY. Garvey, Michael O. // Commonweal;05/05/2000, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p17
Reviews the television miniseries `Jesus,' written by Suzette Couture and produced by CBS.
- The ubiquitous Biography. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 22, p32
Reports the programming schedule of A&E cable television network in the U.S. Miniseries added to the program line up; Specials scheduled to launch by the network; Efforts of the station to raise its ratings.
- `V'isiting Hours. Baldwin, Kristen // Entertainment Weekly;04/30/99, Issue 483, p112
Features the television (TV) miniseries `V.' Advertising promotions; Viewership; Special effects; Influence of its alien theme on subsequent TV programs and motion pictures.