Adelphia Pick Could Take Time
- Bidders Get Data on Adelphia. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p3
Presents information on agreements signed by bidders with Adelphia Communications Corp. in November 2004 which gave bidders access to financial information. Importance of the non-binding preliminary bids; Contemplation by Time Warner Inc. for a joint offer with Comcast Corp.; Expectation of...
- Court Quiet on Adelphia Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the review of the joint bid submitted by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. on April 7, 2005 for the acquisition of Adelphia Communications Corp. Bid price offered by the companies; Estimated equity interest that will be received by Time Warner through the initial public offering...
- A Man Who Loves Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on a statement issued by Richard Parsons, CEO of Time Warner, on the the effort of the company to improve its business in the broadcasting industry, during the Bear & Co. Media Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on March 1, 2005. Bid price of Time Warner with Comcast Corp. for the...
- Cash and Cable. Grossman, Andrew // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the plan of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc. to bid for Adelphia Communications Corp. in the U.S. as of October 4, 2004. Information on a deal between Comcast Corp. and Time Warner; Benefits of acquiring Adelphia to the companies; Effect of the bid on the bondholders of Adelphia.
- Top Two Can Bid for Adelphia. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the joint bid for Denver, Colorado-based Adelphia Communications Corp. made by Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. in 2004. Importance of the confidentiality agreements to potential bidders; Plan of Adelphia concerning its subscribers; Deadline for the preliminary and final bids for...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the board meeting of Adelphia Communications Corp. which focuses on the decision whether to block a joint bid for its cable assets from Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. Reason behind the board's consideration to block the joint bid; Estimated number of companies which signed the...
- Adelphia's Held Sale Talks. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p3
Deals with the auction for Adelphia Communications Corp. in 2004. Advisers hired by the company to manage the sale process; Reason behind the auction; Speculations of analysts about the auction;Bidders and bid price.
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/27/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 39, p26
Reports on the auction of cable systems from Adelphia Communications Corp. as of September 27, 2004. Number of subscribers included in each package of the company's properties; Significance of more bidders to the price of the property; Debt of the firm.
- BIG GUYS TO SPLIT UP ADELPHIA? // Multichannel News;10/4/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
Discusses the consideration of Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. to make a joint bid for Adelphia Communications Corp. Implications of buying Adelphia for Time Warner and Comcast; Agreement of Comcast to a deal that would trim the Time Warner Cable stake; Factors complicating the auction.