This Just In
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/9/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p8
The article presents information about various television programs to be broadcast in the U.S. in February 2009. The television show "Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show" will be broadcast on February 9, 2009. It will be hosted by Lester Holt. "DEA," another program, will be aired in the country on...
- Nat Geo Spices Up Sked With Specials. Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p3
This article reports on the upcoming TV specials of the National Geographic Channel in 2006 following the success of specials aired in 2005. The channel is set to announce the airing of "Freemasons" "Tools of the Trade" and "Flight Science" in the second and third quarters of 2006. The first,...
- NETWORKS & PROGRAMS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/14/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p34
Presents a list of religious television networks and programs in the U.S., including Christian Television Network and Cornerstone Television.
- Mullally's Comic Strip. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/12/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 53, p5
The article focuses on the changes in the television programming at NBC. For its Thursday programming, the network has decided to replace the program "Joey" with "My Name Is Earl." It also moved the comedy series "Will & Grace" to lead its two-hour comedy block. The series was scheduled at 8 in...
- Cable programmers reap high July ratings. // Adweek Western Edition;8/14/95, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the ratings gained by broadcast networks in the United States for the first three weeks of July 1995. Nick at Nite; Lifetime; USA Network.
- Webs ready to revive Friday night. Kissell, Rick // Variety;9/12/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 4, p25
This article looks at the state of programming at major television networks in the U.S. every Friday. Friday has been where veteran shows go to die, but that maybe changing. Seven TV shows will premiere on Fridays this fall as the broadcasters look to improve Friday TV programmings. CBS is...
- looking for a fight. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;4/1/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the competition in children's television programming in the U.S. Ratings of television networks Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network; Criticism against the programs of Nickelodeon; Details on the television programs of Disney Channel; Other television networks competing in children's...
- VH1's upfront, by extension. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/03/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 14, p34
Presents information about different television programs to be launched by VH1 cable television network in the United States. Includes `Sound Effects'; `Don't Quote Me'; `100 Greatest.'
- A rocky start for UPN. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;10/12/98, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the poor ratings performance of the family-oriented programs launched by United Paramount Network in its fall 1998 schedule. Average rating garnered by the network's Monday-night comedy line-up; Ratings performance of the drama `Mercy Point'; High ratings earned by the Wednesday...