- Cha-Ching! Vermillion, Len // Product Design & Development;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the manufacturing of coin mechanisms and control systems for vending machines using computer-aided design software by Coin Aceptors Inc. Reliability of the tamper-proof device; Elimination of errors on the design; Prevention of costly and time-consuming retooling.
- Kiosk Coupons Get a Good Reaction. GARRY, MICHAEL // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;4/ 4/2011, p5
The article focuses on the kiosk coupon system for dispensing manufacturer' coupons at supermarkets. Description is offered for the Coupon Express kiosk from PSI Corp. in Colorado Springs that is linked with the point of sale (POS) systems installed in stores in New York such as Key Food, Bravo...
- Coin Acceptors Europe to relaunch their service repair centre at AVEX. // Vending International;Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the relaunch of the service repair center of the East Grinstead-based Coin Acceptors Europe at the AVEX 2005 International Vending Exhibition in London, England. Details about the company's ultrasonic cleaning facility and restructuring of their service database application along with...
- Gets It Right the First Time. Scherr, John // Plastics Technology;Apr2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p62
Focuses on the flow problem with trial parts of polycarbonate component of electronic coin and bill handling equipment of Coin Acceptors Inc. Use of flow-analysis software for solving the problem; Reasons for the occurrence of the problem; Initial modifications of the computer model.
- Wise strategies for dealing with daily deal websites. Cataldo, Jill // Wilson County News;4/2/2014, p3B
The article provides an answer to a question of strategies for dealing with coupons and daily deal websites along with the way for redeeming offers.
- Coupon redemption holds firm in 1995. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, Dun & Bradstreet Looks... p3
Focuses on coupon redemption in 1995 in the United States. Target couponing; Decline in distribution; Influencing the consumer behavior.
- Coupons clinch the sale. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p37
Enumerates the formulas and rules in offering discount coupons to consumers in the United States. Includes evoking the interest of customers without destroying the brand's profitability; Motivation of the customer's indecision into action; Use of on-page coupon or free standing inserts in...
- Coupon use down 10... // Drug Topics;8/2/93, Vol. 137 Issue 15, p52
Reports on the decrease in number of redeemed coupons during the first half of 1993, down 10 percent from mid-1992. Identical number of coupons distributed first half of last year.
- Clipping coupon losses. Holley, Charles; Conley, Caty // Internal Auditor;Apr96, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p65
Assesses the potential liabilities presented by coupons used by organizations in promotional campaigns. Overview of the coupon process; Validity for redemption. INSET: Coupon control issues for internal auditors..