- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p104
The section presents updates in the food industry. J&J Snack Foods Corp. has acquired the Whole Fruit Sorbet and Fruit-a-Freeze Fruit Bars brands from Coolbrands International. Rich's Products Corp. has reached an agreement to acquire GLP Free Manufacturing. Land O'Lakes Inc. has announced the...
- Frozen Treats Added to McDonald's Menu. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2002, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Reports that J & J Snack Foods Corp. has secured a position for its Minute Maid frozen treats on McDonald's Dollar Menu in several markets. Deal between McDonald and J & J Snack Foods Corp.; Information on the food product.
- US: Sales, profits up at J&J Snack Foods. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);8/1/2014, p12
The article reports that food and beverage manufacturing and marketing conglomerate, J&J Snack Foods Corp., posted a 13-percent increase in net profit for the first nine months of 2014.
- J&J Snack Foods unveils new culinary center. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/27/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the opening of J&J Snack Foods Corp.'s new culinary center in Pennsauken, New Jersey. The opening ceremony was the last part of the 2006 Foodservice Sales Director's Meeting. The center is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art furnishings and will help the company...
- J&J PRETZELFILS. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p62
Stuffed pretzels from J & J Snack Foods come in sweet and savory varieties like Twisted Pizza, Sweet Dream Cream Cheese, and Cinnamon Apple Harvest.
- TIO PEPE HORCHATA CONGELADA. // Restaurant Business;5/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p56
This article presents information regarding J&J Snack Foods Corp.'s Horchata Congeladaâ€” a frozen version of a Mexican rice, cinnamon, and sugar drink. The article also provides a photograph of Horchata Congelada.
- J&J SNACKS AND TABASCO. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p66
The article presents the product line superpretzel pretzelfils by J&J Snack Foods Corp. The Superpretzel Pretzelfils line now features products filled with Tabasco brand pepper sauce or chipotle pepper sauce. The first one contains pepperjack cheese white the second has Cheddar.
- J&J Snack Foods to Increase Prices Again. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;3/3/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p2
The article reports that New Jersey-based J&J Snack Foods Corp. will raise prices on many of its product lines in April 2008. The increase in price was due to escalating commodity costs that increases the cost of ingredients. Products that will be affected by higher pricing include those made...
- new products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Aug2003, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p28
Presents several snack foods from various companies in the U.S. Price of the superpretzel products from J&J Snack Foods Corp.; Ingredients of the Chips Ahoy chocolate chips from Nabisco Biscuit Co.; Taste of the organic cookies from Pamela's Products Inc.