How 'live' dinner music changes FSD's own role
- Food. Lullo, Emily // Pensacola Magazine;Jan2012, p24
The article focuses on several restaurants and food services in Pensacola, Florida. It discusses upscale tapas bar and restaurant Global Grill featuring extensive menu of hot cold and signature tapas. It also discusses Sluggo's Vegetarian CafÃ©, a restaurant with facilities of concerts, poetry...
- SUMMER IN NAPA. Drillinger, Meagan // Travel Agent;5/2/2011, Vol. 338 Issue 7, p56
The article presents several historical walking tours and sunset cruises in California in 2011. Kayak Napa Valley will unveil sunset cruises to Downtown Napa for guest to enjoy the Summer Nights concert series of guests from the water. The Culinary Institute of America will be extending its...
- California Fish School. Badham, James // Bon Appetit;Mar1999, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p16
Features the California Sushi Academy in Los Angeles, California. Role of the California Sushi Academy in teaching sushi-chef skills; Remarks by assistant instructor Philip Yi.
- SUSHI BONDING. // New Zealand Management;Aug2010, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p7
The article provides information on Japanese cooking classes conducted by Australian chef Sachie Nomura-Siu which are considered as the new trend in executive team building in Australia as of August 2010.
- Simple menu for Super-Bowl entertaining. // Christian Science Monitor;1/26/95, Vol. 87 Issue 42, p12
Presents recipes for the preparation of Vegetable Chili, Spicy Corn Bread and Brownie Bites for Super-Bowl entertaining.
- cooking cousins. Anderson, Mary Elizabeth // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on the cooking class involving two cousins.
- `Kids are kookin' at Headquarters Plaza Hotel. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p8
Presents a picture of a student and a chef in the cooking courses for kids in the Head Quarters Plaza Hotel.
- Consultant. // Mexican American: American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p70
This section offers information on the Culinary Institute of America, a culinary college located in New York and California.
- Calif. students learn food safety, joy of cooking. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p54
Reports on the holding of the 1997 Kids Cooking Week in Sacramento, California. Goal to help children learn cooking skills; Sponsors of the program.