- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS: Central Phoenix. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;12/29/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p73
Presents information on the restaurant Flavors of India in Phoenix, Arizona. Selection of food included in the buffet; Total number of bread varieties made by the restaurant; Variety of vegetable dishes offered at the restaurant.
- Flatbreads With Baby Spring Vegetables. Herr, Susan // Working Mother;Apr2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p82
Presents a recipe for flatbreads with baby spring vegetables.
- Bombay Pau Bhaji. // St. Charles Journal;2/6/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, pB7
A recipe for Bombay pau bhaji is presented.
- Veggies Take Center Stage. Taylor, Marygrace // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p46
The article discusses the development of healthier menus of the food service industry in the U.S. through its vegetable-based dishes.
- We cut out the bread basket. Glassman, Sara // Self;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p64
Presents the comments of Italian restaurant customers on substituting the bread with vegetables. Responses of customers accustomed to eating bread first before the main course; Benefits of eating vegetables over bread; Recommendation for restaurants to always serve vegetables with bread.
- Vegetable Soup with Corn Bread Croutons. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2005, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p206
Presents the recipe for Vegetable Soup with Corn Bread Croutons.
- France recognises proper cooking. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/19/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4472, p6
The article reports that the French government has launched a stamp-of-approval scheme that will recognise restaurants for honouring the country's gastronomic heritage. Under the plan, restaurants that use fresh produce and provide decent service will be able to call themselves Maitre...
- Snap to it: seafood with potential. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;11/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p48
This article focuses on the Fulton's on the River restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. At Fulton's on the River, one will find river views, prime steaks, an oyster bar and curved leather booths, perfect for business or romance. Tables are well-placed. The wine room seats 12 persons. A velvety lounge...
- Asparagus, leeks and other seasonal vegetables show spring has finally sprung on menus. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;5/7/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p48
The article focuses on vegetables on the spring menus of several restaurants. The Rae restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has added crab with asparagus on its spring menu as part of the American sushi plate. The Rialto in Boston, Massachusetts serves salad of baby artichokes with fresh...